Your US Government Intelligence Disinformation Operation Still fails in their focus upon discrediting this Living Christ. - VIDEO
Raymond Karczewski
2018-09-21 10:21:20 UTC
Your US Government Intelligence Disinformation Operation Still fails in their focus upon discrediting this Living Christ. - VIDEO

This is addressed to President Donald J. Trump testing whether he truly means to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, or He is Just another BLOWHARD Government Phoney.

”No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski

A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
Raymond Karczewski
2018-09-21 20:13:25 UTC
Your US Government Intelligence Disinformation Operation Still fails in their focus upon discrediting this Living Christ. - VIDEO

Postie's Lien AKA CHADWICK STONE
12:43 PM (23 minutes ago)
Ray, after seeing you worked up like that I realize you truly believe I am
part of a government conspiracy against you. For that I am sincerely sorry.
I never thought you were convinced of this, I always thought you were kind
of play acting. You never acted like I or the others really bothered you.

I will never reply to your messages again. You need help and I do not want
to feed into your beliefs that the government is conspiring to harm you.

I know you won't accept this apology, but I am truly sorry. I will leave
you in peace.

rk: I've heard these insincere apologies before and when they were not left of the hook, the continued the defamation to the present day with more vigor. No Chadwick, you are not off the hook. Karmas hell, isn't it. Ray
Raymond Karczewski
2018-09-21 23:53:04 UTC
[...]

Examples of phony Apologies and further attacks made by AFAB Government Sponsored Disinformation Agents.

From: "Tim Hill" <***@italy-c.it.earthlink.net> via email:
To: ***@cdsnet.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:59:17 +0000
Subject: apology

July 3, 1997

I hereby formally, humbly, and abjectly apologize to Raymond
Karczewski for using any line in my sig. file that might be construed as meaning that he is a liar.

I have removed any line that might be construed thusly from my
signature file and will not use any such line in any future signature files.

I deny being involved in any collusion or conspiracy with any
"bullies of afa-b" or any other person or persons to block Karczewski's posts from appearing on "this" or any other newsgroup or any other written or spoken forum.

I also firmly believe that the allegations made by Mr. Karczewski
against Glen Quarnstrom are without merit. I cannot believe that Glen would ever act to block anyone's posts nor is he a pathological liar. If anything, Glen is one of the most honest people I have met on the net.

Please read my news group post in the Karczewski demands apology
thread. Is it sufficient?

Did you have other demands? I don't seem to get all of your posts.

Tim Hill forged the following two posts:

***@magick.net (Raymond Karczewski) wrote:
Following is the preface and summary of my book on tape series "Fucking Sheep with Art Bell".
You and Art should peddle your porno elsewhere.

Tim Hills followup to Ray's response:
Yes, but please don't cast such pearls as "Fucking Sheep with Art Bell" before us any more. As I said before, there are other newsgroups for that kind of sick pornography.

Tim Hill
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch227.html#Agents
Two Government/Media Disinformation Agents Apologize

NOTE: Two Government/Media Disinformation Agents Apologize. One is sincere, the other is not. What has occured in the lives of these men ar the cumulative deleterious effect upon their Conscience resulting from their years of Satanic Attacks upon a Mirror of Truth.

Test your Spiritual Discrimination: Which is Which?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: Chad Stone <***@gmail.com> (Note Stones most recent apology on 9-21-18,
To: ***@earthlink.net
Subject: A few brief remarks
Date: Jan 23, 2008 8:04 AM
Hello Ray,

Although you probably do not welcome email from me, in light of some upcoming changes in my life, I felt compelled to write.

That I have been rude, harsh, and disrespectful of you is an
understatement. Please understand that although I have uttered nary a kind word to you in public venues, my demeanor on Usenet has been largely posturing (as I am certain you realize) and I have never borne you true malice or wished harm to you.

It may surprise you to learn that although I disagree with much of what you have to say, especially your presentation, you do advance one fundamental argument with which I heartily agree. The notion of sovereignty, a concept carefully and deliberately crafted into the U.S. Constitution... not the personal sovereignty of which you speak, but the national sovereignty of which the founding fathers spoke. A
government of and by The People, not accountable to foreign bodies or interests.

Be that as it may, you have written on a number of occasions that you have received no support, that your audience doesn't, can't, and won't get it, so logically, it is a waste of time to write without regard to context and the legitimacy of said context. Perhaps it is time to concentrate on insuring your and your wife's golden years are comfortable and enjoyable. Your elder years are an opportunity, not an end, don't waste it.

You understand by now that Usenet (and the Internet in general) is vastly wild and untamed with gentle points few and far between. I do not apologize for my words any more than you would apologize for yours.

I leave you with a free hint, you asked to be shown the law (regarding taxation), I give you the Sixteenth Amendment. Government doesn't pay you (Josephine County and Oregon are not going to pay you, and I'm sure you probably realize that), you pay the government.

Now I leave you in peace. A great opportunity awaits and like all opportunities, it comes with a price... my own precious time.

I wish you and your wife well, Ray, sincerely.
To: ***@earthlink.net
Subject: hello
Date: Dec 4, 2007 10:17 PM
Dear Ray,

Whereas I was thinking about you this evening I thought I would send a brief message. First, I hope you and Anita are doing well and that you live peacefully. I wish you well. During the past 10 years or so I did suffer in a number of ways, and through those experiences I grew into a new person, different from the man who was spouting gibberish at the top of his lungs in the old days. I am a new man and
you played a part in my transformation. It is the mirror of truth that matters, and I acknowledge that. I know you bear me no malice, however I still want to convey to you that I am sorry if the old Scot caused any pain or trouble for you, although I seriously doubt that was the case.

You are "on target" with the Satanic conditioning idea, in my opinion.

Kind regards,

Scot

rk: Scot. Welcome Back. Your's is testimony of a journey back to balance. I hope you don't mind my posting this so that others might see it is never too late to change. ray.
--
Dr. Scot C. Nelson (Plant Pathology)
University of Hawaii at Manoa

http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/noni
http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/banana
http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/nelsons

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles wrote:

I hereby officially declare that Ray Karczowski, or however you spell it (like any body cares) is in my opinion a fucking fraudulent liar and newage chickenshit goof. His book is a piece of shit. Nothing more than expensive asswipe. You are a certified clueless condecending jerk.

In the Glory of Love,
The Right Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, Bs.D., E.D.B.

No, no...Go a head and BUY his Book--buy one for your mother-in-law while you are at it. And buy all of his enlightening tapes as well. Far be it from me to deny you such pleasure. You too, at the feet of Ray Krackgooski, can transcend your Dualistic nature and realize the Christhood within. I'm just saying: "It's all bullshit." Btw, there are many paths
going *nowhere*--shit, explore them all, for your pleasure. And of course, you have many lifetimes to have your Truth within come to full flower.

In The Glory of Love,

The Right Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, Bs.D., E.D.B. (Earned Doctorate Bully)
FBI: Check Aliases, Trace Originating Computers, Establish Network Pattern and frequency of posts from same computers: Do background on posters: BINGO! You're On Your Way to solving the Crime Of Government's Use of Mind Control Against the American People.

rk: NOTE: To the FBI. This is being added to the file: ATTENTION FBI: I ACCUSE!! the complaint which I faxed to your Portland Office on January 10th, 2006.. It will assist your investigators with the background of the case. This goes deep into government and Broadcast media. All the evidence you will need may be found on my link: ?MEDIA MIND CONTROL , DISINFORMATION AND ATTACKS" http://www.arkenterprises.com/disinfo.html Its time America knows who the real enemy is. Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

Re: Sir Ed's Confession

13 Aug 1997 19:27:44 GMT 1:53 PM

Mr Ed: ***@cds.death.to.spammers.net.net (Mr. Cromwell)

ed: > > Nutcase wrote:

ed: > > buncha crap>

ed: >> We all got together and conspired worldwide to block his posts from appearing on Usenet and afab, but the wiley devil evaded our machinations!

rk: > > By the way, Ed, thanks for the admission. Your above confession will be added to an already staggering mound [sic] of evidence supporting the libel. I see no intention on your part to clarify that such a statement is coming from humor. Don't fret, you'll be allowed to explain it all in court. It's time for you and the other bullies to grow up,
ed: Ray Karczewski <nutcase>

Mr. Ed

P.P.S. I've just been told ol' Ray, the liar, is shopping for a lawyer! This should be a LOT of fun. I love battles like this, as Ray himself will tell you, seeing as how he saw my editorial cartoons and read my pointed editorials in the local newspaper I edited for two years!

When I hear he's found a liar, I'll get ahold of EFF and ACLU, send out a bunch of press releases to the major news media, and we'll start rockin' 'n' rollin'! This will be fun, and bring a lot of publicity to afab and ol' Art the kook.

Nice to have you back Mr. Ed. I have and still do call Ray Karzcewski a Motherfucking Fraudulent Liar whose "book" is a piece of shit--expensive asswipe, as it were. And I have a good A.C.L.U. card-carrying attorney and I hope 'ol bRay tries to sue *me*. Now perhaps Ray would like to apologize, publicly, for the trouble he has caused Glen and Dr. Tim?

In The Glory of Love,

The Right Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, Bs.D., E.D.B.
Ed,

ed > Well, if you want to sue me for calling you a nutcase, go ahead. You're really getting my ire up, here, and believe me, I am looking forward to tearing you apart on this thing.

ed > I've already gotten ahold of ACLU and EFF about your other piece of terroristic threatening, but this really takes the cake. You want to sue me for saying my opinion?! Fine, you go right ahead, but I swear to you Ray, I will drag this thing through the mud of every media organ I can think of.

rk: Regardless of any retraction you may desire to come up with in the near future regarding this matter, this loose and irresponsible use of accusations is the very lesson you and the others are finding very hard to learn.

ed > Oh, I think when all the dust is settled, Ray, and you are reminded once again that we live in a free nation where people have the right to say their opinion, that we'll find out who really had the lesson to learn.

ed > How dare you threaten us for our opinions. How absolutely un-American of you.

ed:

rk: > For example, your P.S. says it all, doesn't it? You show you are not concerned with communicating your thoughts, perceptions, and ideas to another directly; but display the intent to spread one-liner libelous statements, unsupported by fact, to your AFAB confederates and the larger newsgroup audience.

Mr. Ed wrote:
snipped;
Ed wilkinson addressing Ray Karczewski
ed: Everything would be cool, and ya' know what, I think you'd get a lot less enmity here, too. We'd all see that for the noble gesture it is, and since it's really hard to cut a guy down who you respect, I think you'd notice a lot of the anti-Ray noise die down.

Mr. Ed

rk: Ed, "....A lot less emnity..." huh? You'VE put your finger on the matter haven't you. All one can expect out of the AFAB bullies is "More or Less" Emnity.

Raymond Karczewski http://www.cdsnet.net/Business/Ark/

ed: Hey Ray, I've never once denied that you've been treated badly and with ill-will here. I just think you brought a lot of it on yourself.

I feel sad for Tim and Glen. They've lost moral authority, and any jibes made from this point onward will only be seen as hollow gestures, 'cause when the rubber met the road, they caved in. I understand why, but it's still sad. Also, any more nutcases like Ray with a rolodex or yellow pages turned to Lawyers will be able to make them back down. Do you think Art Bell or BD Kettler are unaware of this precedent? I look for Bell or Kettler to pretty quickly start using the same tactics, i.e.: "apologize for whatever, or face my lawyer."

rk: > Ed, you're revealing quite another face to me. Are you the same man that I met and broke bread with at the picnic in the park?

rk: Ed Wilkinson aka Agent Sir Ed, The originator of many of the the libelous themes throughout these years on the Internet which have been directed toward myself and my family is a 2nd-generation cult follower of Roy Masters whose family members are high level executives with PREMIERE BROADCASTING NETWORK, owner of many High Profile Talk shows such as "Art Bell, Coast to Coast, Mike Savage", etc.

rk: Here is an excerpt from my book on tapes chapter: "Media Unmasked"(also published in a Southern Oregon newpaper). See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/dialch125.html#Media
It exposes Radio Talk Show hosts David Masters, Son of mind control expert/cult figure Roy Masters.

"The day my ad went on, and continuing for the month’s duration of the advertising period, the station created an ad of their own which they positioned adjacent to my ad. Their ad was made from select statements made by me, but taken out of context. The ad was designed specifically to ridicule and discredit me. Certainly not the way for a business to treat one of its customers."

At that point, the talk show host, a member of the board of directors, in an attempt to bully my wife, threatened to expose damaging information about me if she persisted with the call.

My wife, shaken by the bullying tactics, was stunned. At my direction, my wife told the host to say what he was going to say—to air the statements. After several moments of silence, all the host could utter was, "That’s it. I don’t want to talk about it any longer." and cut her off the air.

Too late—the slanderous innuendo had already been implanted in the minds of the listening audience, and I was now effectively silenced from responding directly to any further statements of that nature made at that level of the media.

(This same tactic was used by another talk show host on the same station, another program, to another caller subsequent to my experience. Coincidental?)

On September 1, 1993, between 9 and 11 a.m., a woman (a regular caller known to the station as Barbara) called in identifying herself as a self-admitted Man-eater and spoke to one of the hosts, a self-admitted hypnotist.

After engaging the hosts in a mutual admiration and reinforcing conversation, reflecting a clear identification and common goal, this is what the woman said, and I quote; WE HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY SOMEONE ELSE’S CHARACTER BY CHOOSING THE RIGHT ACCUSATION THAT CANNOT BE PROVEN IN THIS LIFETIME.

This comment was given assent by both hosts, one of whom was and is a major force behind the station and key person in the establishment of the subsequent nationwide network. One man said, "Absolutely, thank you."—the other uttered "Yes." Both men uttered approval of such a statement.

This woman had articulated the exact technique that had been used in an attempt to silence me. I continued to listen, but heard no one respond to the statement and hosts’ responses.

Have we become so inured to the psychological violence that is our daily fare, that we have joined the ranks of the blind and the dead as spoken of by the man Jesus? Wake up Southern Oregon! The next time you read about fairness in broadcasting, keep in mind—it works both ways. Remember my experience. The next time it might be you! (end of the original newspaper text)

The station in question is KOPE FM. The slandering host was David Masters, son of hypnotist Roy Masters. The other two cohosts handling the call regarding destruction of one's reputation were Roy Masters and cohost Jesse Peterson.

This may answer some of the questions posed by contributors to the Roy Masters Newsgroup who have asked why I post my articles on his group. I must admit, the frequency of my posts on the Roy Masters newsgroup can be traced to my radio experience with KOPE.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

Copyright © 1995 by Raymond Karczewski

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles wrote:

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lady Nidiffer" <***@spambam.bcpl.lib.md.us> wrote:
Ray, you're a lying sack of shit.

You're a liar,

You're a lying sumbitch.

You're a lying asshole,

You're a lying blowhard,

This is to make up for the "line" I forgot to add to my sig.

Lady Nidiffer

Yes, Raymond Kaszooski is a liar
Ray Karczewski is a liar.
Ray Karczewski is a damn liar.

dr. digger
Yes, Raymond Kaszewski is a liar
No doubt about it, RAY KASCZEWSKI IS A LIAR!

Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister, said:

"...the rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious."

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Dr. Tim <***@deathsdoor.com> wrote

drt: The FBI paid a visit to me this morning. Apparently, Ray wasn't kidding. I expect to be arrested soon.

Not a "fun" thing if U ask me Dr Tim. There's a fine
line when dealing in parody, which is why I no longer

drt: Yes, My wife agrees I guess. She left me tonight and took my dear little ones, Tim JR, Dan, and Peggy with her. I'm a broken man. I'm losing everything just because I couldn't resist tweaking a spiritual man.

drt: Right now, I'm sitting at my computer in a darkened room. I have a half empty bottle of wild turkey sitting on the left hand side of the CPU and a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 caliber revolver lies on the right hand side. All night, I've been taking a drink, looking at the revolver, and then taking another swig. I'm not sure that I can face another day.

drt: Earlier tonight, I even prayed.

drt: God please forgive me

From: ***@REMOVETHIS.earthlink.net (Dr. Tim)
To: ***@cdsnet.net
Subject: Re: Anatomy of an Internet Libel
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 00:13:22 GMT

I have met your conditions, and I am avoiding you in the newsgroups. I am not harrassing you under any assumed names. I don't work that way. I have honored what I considered to be an honorable proposal.

Are you going to honor your part of it? Was it an honorable proposal? Are you honorable enough to answer a sincere question let alone abide by your part of the proposal?

This post is directed at you alone. It is not to be used as some sort of rhetorical device on the usenet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From: "Tim Hill" <***@italy-c.it.earthlink.net> via email:
To: ***@cdsnet.net
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:59:17 +0000

[...]

Beginning of press release

Raymond Karczewski of Cave Junction, Oregon has earned inclusion in the 26th Edition of Who's Who in the West 1998-1999. To be chosen for inclusion, cadidates must have held a position of responsibility or have attained a significant achievement in
their field.

Who's Who in the West 1998-1999, published by Marquis Who's Who®, is a guide to nearly 20,000 of today's most influential people in this region.

"We congratulate Raymond Karczewski on his achievements," says Paul Canning, Editorial Director of Marquis Who's Who. "Our editors use stringent selection criteria to choose the most distinguished professionals for inclusion in each edition."

Marquis Who's Who was founded in the 1890's by newspaper publisher Albert Nelson Marquis. Over the past century, Marquis Who's Who has created authoritative references that provide instant access to individuals from all fields of endeavor and all geographical areas.

End of press release

rk: I hope this finally puts to rest the nonsense that has arisen from past posts regarding this matter. My writing is serious and is written to assist serious spiritual pilgrims wherever they may be found, even in the alt.fan.art-bell newsgroup.

rk: This recent libel campaign conducted by the afab bullies whose designed intention has been to misdirect and discredit the truth of my writings cannot/will not be allowed to continue. Many people in our world are in pain. Misdirecting their attention away from the the core of my writing, which may assist readers in self-understanding, is the greatest offense committed by the AFAB ignoramuses. However dull their consciousness may be with regard to the subtler essences of life, I am sure they will soon come to understand the not so subtle legal ramifications of libel.

Ray Karczewski

Examples of phony Apologies and further attacks made by AFAB Government Sponsored Disinformation Agents.