Michael Cohen Breaks Up With Trump and Makes It Social-Media Official
2018-07-05 16:07:49 UTC
https://www.theroot.com/michael-cohen-breaks-up-with-trump-and-makes-it-social-1827361630

The love affair between President Trump and his longtime lawyer and personal
fixer Michael Cohen is over and it’s social-media official now that dirtbag
Cohen has scrubbed all mention of his longtime lover client.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michael-cohen-trump-twitter-linkedin_us_5b3df987e4b07b827cbde927

According to HuffPost, Cohen—the man who once boasted that he would take a
bullet for the president—has removed all mention of the president, prompting
more speculation that Cohen is ready to flip like a white child on a backyard
trampoline. Of course, the relationship between Cohen and Trump went sour after
the FBI ran all up in the lawyer’s cribs and took all the documents.

All. Of. Them.

Trump reportedly has distanced himself from Cohen, and Cohen is big mad that the
president isn’t paying any of his legal fees. HuffPost notes that Cohen’s
Twitter and LinkedIn profiles used to list him as the “personal attorney to
President Donald J. Trump.” Now, Cohen just has photos of himself wearing
FashionNova clothing looking contemplative and unbothered with Drake lyrics as
captions, noting that he has moved on.

All of a sudden you say you don’t want me no more

All of a sudden you say that I closed the door

Fine, Cohen doesn’t have IG photos of himself holding a small puppy and looking
at the sunset from his apartment window, but he did clear the president off his
social-media sites.

This, too, could be a sign that Cohen is ready to flip like white man in an
advanced parkour class or this could be another flare to the president that he
needs to pay Cohen’s legal fees if he doesn’t want to be exposed.

During an interview with ABC News on Monday, the president’s former fixer made
it clear where his loyalties lie.

“My wife, my daughter and my son have my first loyalty and always will,” Cohen
said. “I put family and country first.”

So now, I guess we have to wait until Cohen releases a drunk IG story in which
he tells it all.

*
m***@hotmail.com
2018-07-05 18:28:28 UTC
[...]
Michael Cohen Scrubs 'Trump Lawyer' Twitter Bio
BBC News - July 5, 2018
-- https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44727696