Donald Trump admits defeat and vows NOT to hold more rallies...
2020-07-18 19:40:45 UTC
...as he presents his first tele-rally with Wisconsin supporters and says they
are over until coronavirus 'gets solved'

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8536883/Donald-Trump-holds-tele-rally-Wisconsin-supporters-COVID-problem.html

Trump held his first tele-rally Friday night - a 22 minute ramble - as he bowed
to pressure to shift his campaign trail virtually because of the 'Covid
problem'.

He took a fresh aim at China over the pandemic calling it the 'China virus'. He
blasted the 'radical left' for 'indoctrinating our children with hate' and
warned that America will 'never recover' if he isn't voted in for a second term.

Trump also heaped praise on himself saying he had 'saved millions of lives' and
the US is 'close to hitting the jackpot on therapeutics and vaccines'. This
comes as he has repeatedly come under fire for his handling of the crisis. He
said the US has the 'greatest economy in the history of the world' and 'the two
biggest job numbers in history the last two months' - as unemployment soars.

The telephone rally marked a major backpedaling for the president who last month
plowed ahead with his controversial rally in Tulsa. A top health official said
the rally 'more than likely' triggered a surge in cases.

*
Jack Shit
Do you go to bed watching CNN?
Hello Kiitty
Miloch jerks off to Brian Stelter and Don Lemonhead.
Jack Shit
I thought the dyke cunt Madcow was more his style.
Hello Kiitty
Oh no, she's way too feminine for him.
Jack Shit
LOL
Miloch
2020-07-18 21:32:50 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
Love the woman!...she kicks Hannity's balls at will!

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-18 21:40:03 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
Another lie, that has never happened. Madcow reminds me of Whoopie
Goldburg in one of her tizzys.
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-18 21:57:25 UTC
You're what's called delusional.
Miloch
2020-07-18 22:44:06 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
I thought the dyke cunt Madcow was more his style.
Love the woman!...she kicks Hannity's balls at will!
You're what's called delusional.
...does your wife still refer to ya as that 'heavy breather' she couldn't get
rid of and finally married?