Alt music michael jackson newsgroup is boring crap now😁
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-27 06:53:12 UTC
Just have 2 creepy perverts who have nothing better to do that to stalk on line and compare twitter accounts. Lol

They are more creepy than Michael Jackson. Wow lol .
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-27 17:22:39 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Just have 2 creepy perverts who have nothing better to do that to stalk on line and compare twitter accounts. Lol
They are more creepy than Michael Jackson. Wow lol .
The only reason you don't post there anymore, is you get the truth dished up to you. No One Cares Tony. Even the Pope says Homosexuality isn't really a sin.
Get over it, and move on.

Later asshole.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 09:36:04 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Just have 2 creepy perverts who have nothing better to do that to stalk on line and compare twitter accounts. Lol
They are more creepy than Michael Jackson. Wow lol .
The only reason you don't post there anymore, is you get the truth dished up to you. No One Cares Tony. Even the Pope says Homosexuality isn't really a sin.
Get over it, and move on.
Later asshole.
All I said was alt music Michael Jackson is just whole ton of boring dribble now a days.

Only gays and jobless stalkers(who kickoff to gay porn) are on that news group.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 14:04:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Just have 2 creepy perverts who have nothing better to do that to stalk on line and compare twitter accounts. Lol
They are more creepy than Michael Jackson. Wow lol .
The only reason you don't post there anymore, is you get the truth dished up to you. No One Cares Tony. Even the Pope says Homosexuality isn't really a sin.
Get over it, and move on.
Later asshole.
All I said was alt music Michael Jackson is just whole ton of boring dribble now a days.
Only gays and jobless stalkers(who kickoff to gay porn) are on that news group.
Oh shut up Tony. No one cares besides people who like to pick back.
You pick on gays, I show you how being gay is NOT a sin.

Fuck off.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-28 14:22:53 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Just have 2 creepy perverts who have nothing better to do that to stalk on line and compare twitter accounts. Lol
They are more creepy than Michael Jackson. Wow lol .
The only reason you don't post there anymore, is you get the truth dished up to you. No One Cares Tony. Even the Pope says Homosexuality isn't really a sin.
Get over it, and move on.
Later asshole.
All I said was alt music Michael Jackson is just whole ton of boring dribble now a days.
Only gays and jobless stalkers(who kickoff to gay porn) are on that news group.
Oh shut up Tony. No one cares besides people who like to pick back.
You pick on gays, I show you how being gay is NOT a sin.
Fuck off.
I was talking about the news group , not about what some people do in bed.

Get it right.
d***@gmail.com