EVIL
2021-03-29 14:33:20 UTC
Trump was not a politician and did not and does not deal like a
politician and for that reason people are put off, and also because of
his attitudes.
And that was the problem. Demanding NDA's
from employees is something businessmen do but
not presidents. Neither is insisting on personal
loyalty and firing everyone who disagrees with
you on anything.
Some people overstated and over emphasized that agreement. In reality he had
people who did not ee eye to eye with him on everything, but he kept them,
until
the point that they tried to undercut him thinking they knew best, while he
saw
the goal clearer and also had more information than they did.
You might recall some people quite because of the demands and pressures put
upon
them, yet he still spoke highly of them.
As fellow businessman and TRump insider
Rex Tillerson said it, "I didn't say Trump is
an idiot, I said he was a fucking idiot"
Trump was a wheeler dealer. Yet he had insight that few men had.
What a crock of shit!!...you've bought into the self-made myth Drumpf made for
himself...conveniently ignoring all his bankruptcies and the fact his credit
rating is so bad, no American banks will lend him a dime...get a clue
Birx recalls 'very difficult' call with Trump, says hundreds of thousands of
Covid deaths were preventable
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/birx-recalls-very-difficult-call-trump-says-hundreds-thousands-covid-n1262283
Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator in the Trump
administration, described an "uncomfortable" call with President Donald Trump
after an interview with CNN in August in which she discussed the threat posed by
Covid-19.
"Well, I think you've heard other conversations that people have posted with the
president," Birx said as part of a CNN documentary, "Covid War: The Pandemic
Doctors Speak Out," which is airing in full Sunday evening. "I would say it was
even more direct than what people have heard. It was very uncomfortable, very
direct and very difficult to hear."
In the segment, which CNN released Sunday, Birx was asked whether she was
threatened in the call.
"I would say it was a very uncomfortable conversation," she said.
In a clip released earlier by CNN, Birx said the Trump administration could have
prevented hundreds of thousands of Covid-19 deaths had it acted more forcefully
to mitigate the pandemic.
"I look at it this way: The first time, we have an excuse. There were about
100,000 deaths that came from that original surge," Birx said. "All of the rest
of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially."
The virus has killed more than 551,000 people in the U.S., according to NBC
News' tracker. The initial spring wave was followed by surges over the summer
and the winter, which proved to be the deadliest stretch.
Within weeks of Covid-19 shutdown measures' being put in place, Trump, who would
later contract the virus and be hospitalized, began pushing for cities and
states to reopen. He also pitched unproven treatments for the virus and
questioned the need to wear face coverings.
Birx, who has spoken out about her experience on Trump's coronavirus task force
repeatedly in recent months, has taken heat for not having been more critical.
Last March, she praised Trump for being "so attentive to the scientific
literature and the details and the data" about the outbreak.
Such past commentary led to backlash over her latest remarks.
"The malicious incompetence that resulted in hundreds of thousands of
unnecessary deaths starts at the top, with the former president and his
enablers," Rep. Ted Lieu, D-Calif., tweeted. "And who was one of his enablers?
Dr. Birx, who was afraid to challenge his unscientific rhetoric and wrongfully
praised him."
She was also criticized last year for traveling during the Thanksgiving holiday
weekend after having warned Americans to avoid travel and gatherings with people
outside their immediate households.
I see you drink the cool aid from the left.
Maybe you should too!...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/all-of-the-trumpworld-figures-whove-been-arrested-indicted-or-jailed?ref=home?ref=home

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/donald-trump-loans-deutsche-bank/

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-10-03/trump-even-inherited-his-father-s-self-made-myth

https://time.com/4343030/donald-trump-failures/

Read'em and weep

*
There were certain things he left to the states, but he closed down the borders
and travel to china, and did it stronger when he saw that China was lying about
the disease and its dangers. A large part of that coverup was due to The Who who
lied and covered up.
Had trump not enabled, supported, and made storage centers for the vaccines when
they became available, with a distribution plan in effect months before the
vaccines were approved there would be yet more problems. The normal pattern for
the manufacturing of new medicines was 6 to 10 years, He expedited the fix. He
was also not incorrect from the get go regarding the malaria drug or whatever it
was having some limited effect on the disease, and If I remember correctly, that
is what was given him when he got the disease, and he had a speedy recovery.
It is likely none of us will have the full info for at least 50 years, that is
if our country survives what is befalling us in this present day.
A team leader needs and should require loyalty, something that politicians can
only get when the hold the axe and can blackmail them.
Pence made a deal with Pelosi and she was over exuberant in high fiving Pence
with her elbow bumping to a point that embarrassed Pence because it was so
obvious. Pence had the legal power to cause investigations into the alleged
defrauds, and should have.
As it is, I have seen recent reports that there were 50 teams of Antifa, etc.
ready to reek havoc in the streets had Trump been elected, they all felt let
down because they wanted to war.
All that aside, Bidens presidency is not for long. None or the rulers want to
keep pulling his puppet strings as it is getting too obvious to the American
public, even more so, the world political views. And they way they see it, the
Americans have been totally dumbed down to have "willingly" elected him.
Robert
2021-03-29 17:58:24 UTC
[...]
Anything from Bloomfield and time is unimportant and to be suspect. I know about the Trump family fortune and how it was made. Before trump was made president. He is also no different in big business than many of his cohorts, as to following and skirting the financial laws and taxations. Bloomfield is corrupt and anti American to boot.

Bottom line here is that you throw up crap that you chose to believe. Choosing to ignore other factual information, like the corruption of the Biden family, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi and her partners in crime from Calif.
Mitchell Holman
2021-03-29 18:34:22 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
[...]
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
declare bankruptcy to avoid having to to pay
their bills?

How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
have their charitable foundation shut down
because of proven waste and fraud?

How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
rake in millions via a phony "university"
that collapsed because of corruption and
profiteering?
Robert
2021-03-29 19:23:55 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Robert
Post by Miloch
Robert says...
[...]
So to you everyone who declares bankruptcy is scum?
Are you aware of all the various forms of bankruptcy?
Post by Mitchell Holman
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
have their charitable foundation shut down
because of proven waste and fraud?
Are you JOKING? Are you that unaware of what has been going on?
Post by Mitchell Holman
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
rake in millions via a phony "university"
that collapsed because of corruption and
profiteering?
Calling it a “stunning reversal by Donald Trump,” New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said in a statement Friday that under the settlement, “every victim will receive restitution and that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties to the State of New York for violating state education laws.”

Did you ever care about the Communist backgrounds of the Clintons?
Miloch
2021-03-29 19:45:09 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Robert
was made president. He is also no different in big business than many
of his cohorts, as to following and skirting the financial laws and
taxations. Bloomfield is corrupt and anti American to boot.
Bottom line here is that you throw up crap that you chose to believe.
Choosing to ignore other factual information, like the corruption of
the Biden family, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi and her partners in
crime from Calif.
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
declare bankruptcy to avoid having to to pay
their bills?
So to you everyone who declares bankruptcy is scum?
Are you aware of all the various forms of bankruptcy?
Are you aware of all the various forms of bad business practices that cause one
to file for bankruptcy?

*
Mitchell Holman
2021-03-30 01:40:39 UTC
Post by Robert
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Robert
Bottom line here is that you throw up crap that you chose to
believe. Choosing to ignore other factual information, like the
corruption of the Biden family, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi and her
partners in crime from Calif.
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
declare bankruptcy to avoid having to to pay
their bills?
So to you everyone who declares bankruptcy is scum?
Are you aware of all the various forms of bankruptcy?
Are you aware that Trump declared
bankruptcy FIVE TIMES? Does that sound
like the hallmark of a savvy businessman
to you?

The fact Trump is so indebted to
FOREIGN banks is because American banks
know better than to make loans to him.
Post by Robert
Post by Mitchell Holman
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
have their charitable foundation shut down
because of proven waste and fraud?
Are you JOKING? Are you that unaware of what has been going on?
Just answer the question.
Post by Robert
Post by Mitchell Holman
How many times did Clinton/Obama/Pelosi
rake in millions via a phony "university"
that collapsed because of corruption and
profiteering?
Calling it a “stunning reversal by Donald Trump,” New York
Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said in a statement Friday that
under the settlement, “every victim will receive restitution and
that Donald Trump will pay up to $1 million in penalties to the State
of New York for violating state education laws.”
Exactly. Trump "university" was a scam.
Post by Robert
Did you ever care about the Communist backgrounds of the Clintons?
No, but I am sure you have some unproven
gossip that tells all about it........

Miloch
2021-03-29 19:01:00 UTC
Post by Robert
[...]
The bottom line, Bobbie...you been had 'cause you're predisposed to believe a
snake-oil salesman...