BREAKING: Tucker Carlson announces vacation as he defends head writer fired over racist comments...
2020-07-14 02:36:36 UTC
...saying 'we are all human' and he 'paid a very heavy price' as he slams the
'ghouls beating their chests over the destruction of a young man'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8519887/Tucker-Carlson-vacation-chief-writer-forced-resign.html

*The Fox News host addressed Blake Neff's resignation on Monday night's show

*Neff served as the top writer for Carlson's program until his resignation
Friday

*It came after he was found to have posted offensive material online

*Addressing the story Carlson appeared to defend Neff, saying 'we are all human'

*Carlson also told viewers his vacation was a 'long planned trout fishing' trip

Tucker Carlson on Monday announced he would be taking a vacation just days after
his chief writer was forced to resign for secretly posting racist, anti-LGBTQ
and sexist comments to an obscure online forum over the past five years.

The Fox News host said the break was 'long planned trout fishing' trip, telling
viewers: 'This is one of those years where, if you don't get it in now, you're
probably not going to, if something dramatic happens, of course.'

Blake Neff, who is originally from South Dakota, posted offensive material over
a number of years on an Internet message board called AutoAdmit. He resigned
Friday after the story was broken by CNN, who then contacted Fox for a comment.

Addressing the story Monday Carlson appeared to defend Neff, saying 'we are all
human' and he 'paid a very heavy price'.

He also slammed the 'ghouls beating chests destruction young man' but added: 'We
don't endorse those words. They have nothing to do with the show.'

The CNN report cites several examples of questionable postings on the site
AutoAdmit, with bigoted and derogatory comments about women, black, Asian, and
LGBTQ people.

'Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest
factors keeping crime down,' he reportedly wrote a few weeks ago.

In another he stated: 'Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be,
maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep.'

Speaking Monday evening Carlson said: 'What Blake wrote anonymously was wrong.
We don't endorse those words, they have no connection to the show.

'It is wrong to attack people for qualities they cannot control. In this
country, we judge people for what they do, not how they were born. We often say
that because we mean it. We'll continue to defend that principal, often alone
among nation news programs, because it is essential. Nothing is more important.

'Blake fell short of that standard and he has paid a very heavy price for it.'

But he added: 'We should also point out to the ghouls now beating their chests
in triumph at the destruction of a young man that self-righteousness also has
its costs.

'We are all human. When we pretend we are holy, we are lying. When we pose as
blameless in order to hurt other people, we are committing the gravest sin of
all, and we will be punished for it.'

On Friday evening, Neff's digital public persona had been removed from online
sites with his personal Twitter and LinkedIn accounts deactivated.

The AutoAdmit forum is supposedly frequented with lawyers and law school
students in which racism and sexism run rampant.

According to CNN Business, Neff allegedly made disparaging remarks towards black
and Asian people.

He derided a woman for being an 'Azn megashrew' in posts that were all allegedly
posted under a pseudonym.

His abuse led to other users then getting involved and abusing the woman for
several years in follow-up posts.

Neff stated how he 'wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free' in response to an
email thread with the subject line, 'Would u let a JET BLACK congo n***** do
lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?'

'I wouldn't get LASIK from an Asian for free, so no,' Neff is alleged to have
responded.

In other parts of the forum, he is said of have joked about 'foodie f*****' and
'Third World sh*******.'

Fox News said in an internal memo to employees that it 'strongly condemns this
horrific racist, misogynistic and homophobic behavior.

'Neff's abhorrent conduct on this forum was never divulged to the show or the
network until Friday, at which point we swiftly accepted his resignation. Make
no mistake, actions such as his cannot and will not be tolerated at any time in
any part of our work force,' read the memo from FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott
and FOX News Media President & Executive Editor Jay Wallace.

Neff attended Dartmouth College, a private Ivy League university in Hanover, New
Hampshire.

An article written about him in an alumni magazine spoke of the supposed
influence he had on the show.

'Anything he's reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me,'
says Neff.

In the past three-and-a-half years he has been working on the show, Neff
explained that he would Initially speak to Carlson each day about what to cover
but said that he shared similar views as the right-wing pundit on many issues.

'I've gotten used to what he likes and what he thinks about,' he said.

'We're very aware that we do have that power to sway the conversation, so we try
to use it responsibly,' he told the magazine.

'Our show is controversial - that's just objective - but I don't believe that
we're stoking conflict.

'When people accuse us of that, they're allowing actual firebrands to stir them
up.'

At times, his posts even overlapped with Carlson's on-air lines.

In one example, Neff allegedly wrote on the forum, 'It is your f***ing right as
an American to wear whatever T-shirt you want, and hold whatever political views
you want. Christ.'

The following night on his show, Carlson mirrored the comments.

'...And they can wear whatever shirts they want. You thought that was true. You
thought that was your right as an American,' he allegedly wrote.

CNN received an anonymous tip revealing Neff's username as 'CharlesXII'.
Researchers were then able to corroborate messages on the noticeboard with
public information about him.

In photos which he had allegedly posted to the forum, Neff's reflection could
also be seen taking the picture.

Commentators on the site reportedly knew that the person behind the account
worked on Carlson's show.

Carlson has come under fire a number of times in recent years for racist and
sexist comments made both on air and off yet he remains at the top of Fox News
ratings.

He has been accused of stoking racism and xenophobia, while also claiming the
threat of white supremacy is a 'hoax.'

In one instance, he implied that accepting immigrants into the county make
America 'poorer and dirtier.'

On Monday, Carlson claimed that decorated war veteran Tammy Duckworth was a
'coward' for not wanting to appear on his show.

Following his comments on Monday, Duckworth - who became a double amputee after
losing her legs while serving in Iraq - suggested on Twitter that Carlson 'walk
a mile in my legs.'

2020-07-14 07:01:59 UTC
...saying 'we are all human' and he 'paid a very heavy price' as he slams the
'ghouls beating their chests over the destruction of a young man'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8519887/Tucker-Carlson-vacation-chief
-writer-forced-resign.html
Is Tucker going to get a transfer to Siberua?
..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............
2020-07-14 15:32:58 UTC
...saying 'we are all human' and he 'paid a very heavy price' as he
slams the 'ghouls beating their chests over the destruction of a young
man'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8519887/Tucker-Carlson-vacation-
chief-writer-forced-resign.html
*The Fox News host addressed Blake Neff's resignation on Monday night's show
Interesting. The child sex resorts must be open if he's on vaction.

He's a pedophile and a queer.
Jack Shit
2020-07-14 16:41:20 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 15:32:58 +0000 (UTC), "..............NoBody
Post by ..............NoBody Ubiquitous..............
Post by Miloch
...saying 'we are all human' and he 'paid a very heavy price' as he
slams the 'ghouls beating their chests over the destruction of a young
man'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8519887/Tucker-Carlson-vacation-
chief-writer-forced-resign.html
*The Fox News host addressed Blake Neff's resignation on Monday night's show
Interesting. The child sex resorts must be open if he's on vaction.
He's a pedophile and a queer.
Prove it.

You won't because your childish response shows you have nothing.