Marlon Brando on Michael Jackson's sex life: unsealed transcript
Fujikawa Yamamoto
2019-09-20 07:12:20 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/yxe7u9ct

Marlon Brando and Michael Jackson chatted about sex, child abuse and
personal relationships during a bizarre dinner conversation unearthed in a
new podcast, it was revealed Thursday.

The encounter took place while Jacko was under investigation in 1994 for
child molestation allegations, the podcast “Telephone Stories: The Trials
of Michael Jackson” will reveal in its final episode.

Brandon Ogborn, one of the podcast’s creator-producers, obtained a
transcript of the bombshell sworn statement and verified its authenticity
with Los Angeles Superior Court judge Lauren Weis, who investigated
Jackson during her 23 years as a prosecutor with the LA County district
attorney, the LA Times reported.

“The Godfather” star shared details of an alleged pow wow with the King of
Pop, saying he delved into the singer’s sexuality and his embattled
relationship with father Joe Jackson — reducing the 13-time Grammy winner
to tears.

Prosecutors heard rumors of a “special relationship” between the singer
and Actors Studio legend, the outlet reported. Jackson was teaching Brando
to dance, and the “A Streetcar Named Desire” icon was teaching Jackson
about the art of acting.

Ogborn said Brando differs from other people who’ve spoken out about
Jackson in several crucial ways: He’s famous, rich enough not to need
anything — and “he’s also a weirdo, like Michael Jackson. So he’s to me a
weirdo who understands another weirdo in a weird world.”

Jackson, who died in 2009, was twice investigated on charges of child
molestation. He went uncharged in 1994, but went to trial in 2005 and was
acquitted on all counts.

The podcaster said after reading the “loosey-goosey” sworn transcript, “It
felt like it was a hot potato. [Brando] probably would be canceled if he
was around now.” The two-time Oscar winner died in 2004.

The finale of “Telephone Stories” streams Sunday on podcast platform
Luminary. The first 12 episodes are already available. In the finale,
Ogborn reads from the sworn transcript of Brando detailing one meeting he
had with Jackson at Neverland Ranch.

Here are some of the most revealing Brando comments from the podcast:

“I had asked him if he was a virgin and he sort of laughed and giggled,
and he called me Brando. He said, ‘Oh, Brando.’ I said, ‘Well, what do you
do for sex?’ And he was acting fussy and embarrassed.”

“He said he hated his father and started to cry. So I pulled back. I
started to tiptoe. I realized that he was in trouble with his life because
he was living in a never-never land.”

“We were talking about human emotions and where it all comes from. I could
see from the way he behaved … he speaks in a very peculiar way for a man
who is as old as my oldest son, 35. And he didn’t want me to swear.”

“I said, ‘Well, who are your friends?’ He said, ‘I don’t know anybody my
own age. I don’t like anybody my own age.’ I said, ‘Why not?’ He said, ‘I
don’t know, I don’t know.’ He was crying hard enough that … I tried to
assuage him. I tried to help him all I could.”

“With this mode of behavior that’s been going on, I think it’s pretty
reasonable to conclude that he may have had something to do with kids. My
impression was that he didn’t want to answer because he was frightened to
answer me.”
anim8rfsk
2019-09-20 15:45:25 UTC
Marlon Brando on Michael Jackson's sex life: unsealed transcript
September 20, 2019 at 12:12:20 AM MST
https://tinyurl.com/yxe7u9ct
Marlon Brando and Michael Jackson chatted about sex, child abuse and
personal relationships during a bizarre dinner conversation unearthed in a
new podcast, it was revealed Thursday.
The encounter took place while Jacko was under investigation in 1994 for
child molestation allegations, the podcast “Telephone Stories: The Trials
of Michael Jackson” will reveal in its final episode.
Brandon Ogborn, one of the podcast’s creator-producers, obtained a
transcript of the bombshell sworn statement and verified its authenticity
How do you verify the authenticity of a transcript of a conversation you
weren't privy to? How does a transcript of a conversation even come to be in
the first place?
--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/