Twitter's Mind controlling Editors Edit my published link. How much do you trust Satan?
Raymond Karczewski
2018-07-27 20:00:04 UTC
Twitter's Mind controlling Editors Edit my published link. How much do you trust Satan?

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

rk: Here is the "Doctored" Link I posted to Twitter:

rk: The Solution to all Your Problems A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion

twit: IMS - Chapter 04 - 33 - 7 ways to increase revenue

twit: This is "IMS - Chapter 04 - 33 - 7 ways to increase revenue" by Victor Holman on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. (copied and pasted from Twitter, 7-27-18)

rk: I did not AUTHORIZE THE CHANGES: Raymond Karczewski

rk: Here is the Original:

rk: The Solution to all Your Problems

rk: A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion https://vimeo.com/24690798

rk: Careful what you read about this Living Christ. After all, You're all Mind Controlled Inhabitants of Hell.

No other man but I, in the recorded History of mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind ­ INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!”

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© ­ A Living Christ

http://www.arkenterprises.com/#VIDEOS
http://www.arkenterprises.com/index9.html#Gospel
http://www.arkenterprises.com/jbtadx2.html

Vimeo Videos
A Living Christ reveals the secret of Heaven and Hell
https://vimeo.com/236044400
https://vimeo.com/raymondkarczewski
A Living Christ says BOYCOTT Government and Religion
https://vimeo.com/246907985
Raymond Karczewski