Nikki Haley slams 'disgusting' silence from Dems after Mexican flag raised at ICE facility
Save America - Ban Democrats
2019-07-20 02:03:51 UTC
Former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley on Sunday condemned
prominent Democrats for staying mum after protesters demonstrating
outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facility last
week pulled down the American flag and flew the flag of Mexico in its
place.

Crews in Aurora, Colorado, restored the American flag Friday evening.
The protesters also removed a "Blue Lives Matter" flag, honoring law
enforcement, spray-painted it with the words "Abolish ICE," then
raised the flag upside-down, on a pole next to the Mexican flag, local
media reported.

"There are no words for why the Democrats are staying silent on this,"
Haley wrote. "If this is your way to winning an election, fire your
strategist. This is disgusting. Love your country. And if you don’t
like what is happening then tell the members of Congress to get to
work and fix it."

Nikki Haley
?
@NikkiHaley
There are no words for why the Democrats are staying silent on this.
If this is your way to winning an election, fire your strategist. This
is disgusting. Love your country. And if you don’t like what is
happening then tell the members of Congress to get to work and fix it.
https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1150007832428761088 …

Ryan Saavedra
?
@RealSaavedra
Anti-ICE protesters rip American flag off flag pole, raise Mexican
flag at ICE facility in Aurora, Colorado

Embedded video
70.2K
7:36 AM - Jul 14, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
46.3K people are talking about this
Fox News' Leland Vittert asked former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper,
a 2020 White House contender, on Sunday whether the protesters should
be condemned, but Hickenlooper, a Democrat, largely dodged the issue.

"Well, I certainly respect the American flag, and my whole life I've
been fighting to make this country -- and to make sure this country
welcomes everybody, and that this flag represents everyone,"
Hickenlooper responded on "America's News HQ."

"You know I'm old enough, I remember when people were burning the flag
in protest of the Vietnam War," he continued. "The amazing thing about
this country is we're really one of the few places on Earth where that
level of freedom of speech is still protected. "I might not approve of
it, but I think that freedom is something that we as Americans should
recognize and say, hey, that's part of our core freedom."

Vittert pressed: "Are you willing to say that doing that, and ripping
down the American flag over a faciltiy and running up the Mexican
flag, is wrong, doesn't send the right message, isn't going to unite
us, which you say is so important?"

"I think there are better ways to unite us," Hickenlooper said,
prompting Vittert to laugh. "There's no question about that."

On Saturday, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said "every" Democrat in the 2020
presidential race "should be asked" about the situation.

ANTI-ICE PROTESTERS PULL DOWN AMERICAN FLAG, RAISE MEXICAN FLAG,
VANDALIZE 'BLUE LIVES MATTER' FLAG

Cruz suggested that Democrats would want to grandstand and "virtue
signal" on the issue, but implied they would be fearful of the
reaction from moderate voters.

Ted Cruz
?
@tedcruz
The predictable result of the 2020 Dems’ radical open borders
policies. Every Dem presidential candidate should be asked the hard Q:
“Do you agree w/ the ICE protestors taking down the American flag &
replacing it with a Mexican flag?” They’ll want to virtue-signal
“yes,” but....
https://twitter.com/denverpost/status/1149876936996458502 …

The Denver Post
?
@denverpost
WATCH: Protesters at ICE facility in Aurora pull down American flag
and raise Mexican flag https://dpo.st/32pqjVP

4,608
10:23 AM - Jul 13, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
2,411 people are talking about this
The Colorado protest, part of a network of #LightsForLiberty events,
also dubbed the “March to Close Concentration Camps,” called for
detention centers at the U.S.-Mexico border to be closed and for all
immigrants being held in those locations to be granted entry to the
U.S., according to the event’s Facebook page.

DEPORTATIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH FINAL REMOVAL ORDERS HAS
BEGUN, OFFICIAL SAYS

The developments have come amid a fevered national debate on illegal
immigration policy, as a growing humanitarian crisis at the border has
continued to unfold. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., and other top
Democrats in the 2020 White House race have pushed to decriminalize
border crossings and avoid deporting illegal immigrants already in the
U.S. -- prompting even some progressives to voice concerns.

"I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of
wanting 'open borders,'" wrote Kevin Drum, a blogger at the left-wing
Mother Jones. "President Trump tweets about this endlessly. But I have
to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between Warren’s plan and
de facto open borders."

"Are Democrats now the party of open borders?" Drum asked in the
article posted to Mother Jones this past Friday.

Meantime, police in Washington state said an armed man was shot and
killed early Saturday while trying to attack a local ICE detention
center. The Seattle Times reported that the unidentified man appeared
outside of the Northwest Detention Center in Tacoma with a rifle and
threw incendiary devices at both the facility and nearby propane
tanks, at one point setting a vehicle on fire.

Officers responded to the apparent domestic terrorism incident around
4 a.m. and called out to the man before shots were fired.

In an official statement posted on Facebook, Washington Gov. Jay
Inslee, a Democrat, began by faulting Trump's immigration policies
before he broadly condemned violence.

“Along with many Americans, I object with every fiber of my being to
Donald Trump’s inhumane treatment of immigrants in America,” Inslee
wrote. “But if today’s attack was motivated by opposition to the
federal government’s actions, it was totally unacceptable. Violence is
not acceptable. Our democracy is strong and we are a resilient people.
But it is, again, unacceptable to turn to violence… We must be better
than that and find non-violent ways of pursuing the better world we
want, as many groups are doing.”

Kevin Drum
?
@kdrum
"I have previously criticized Republicans who accused liberals of
wanting 'open borders.' President Trump tweets about this endlessly.
But I have to admit that it’s hard to see much daylight between
Warren’s plan and de facto open borders."
https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2019/07/are-democrats-now-the-party-of-open-borders/
…

View image on Twitter
1,533
9:44 AM - Jul 12, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
990 people are talking about this
ICE, meanwhile, resumed its previously announced plan to apprehend
thousands of illegal immigrants who've been given orders to leave the
country, targeting people in at least 10 cities. The ICE raids began
late Saturday and into the early morning hours on Sunday in "a number
of jurisdictions," not just New York City, a senior administration
official confirmed to Fox News.

In an exclusive interview on "FOX & friends," Acting ICE Director Matt
Albence said while he couldn't speak to anything specifically from an
operational perspective, the overarching concern when the agency
conducts any sort of enforcement operation is "the safety and security
of both our officers that are conducting the operation as well as the
public."

"We are doing targeted enforcement actions against specific
individuals who have had their day in immigration court and have been
ordered to be removed by an immigration judge," Albence told Fox News’
Griff Jenkins. "We are merely executing those lawfully issued judge's
orders."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Albence, who said using the term "raid" did everyone "a disservice,"
added the agency was focusing on people who'd had the opportunity to
claim asylum in court and chose not to do so or didn't appear for
their first hearings. The acting director added that ICE gave those
individuals the opportunity back in February to arrange for an orderly
process to be removed from the country, but only 3 percent of people
responded to letters that were sent out.

"At this point," Albence said, "we have no choice but to go out and
execute those lawfully-issued removal orders from an immigration
judge."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nikki-haley-mexican-flag-ice-facility-democrats-disgusting-silence
BTR1701
2019-07-20 03:47:12 UTC
Post by Save America - Ban Democrats
[...]
Collectivist Barbie and her Teen Girl Squad have also been running away
from every reporter that asks them to comment on the Antifa firebombing
of the ICE facility in Portland.

Suddenly Little Miss Chatterbox has nothing to say, especially since the
Marxist terrorist wrote a manifesto quoting her rhetoric, which is a
helluva lot more direct than the Sarah Palin website icons that we were
told made Palin responsible for Loughner's attack. Using that standard,
Occasional-Cortex wouldn't just be responsible for the Portland attack,
she'd be an accessory before the fact.

But of course we won't use that standard. That standard must now be
discarded and forgotten because it's incovenient for She Guevara and her
'progressive' squee squad.
trotsky
Cite?
NoBody
[...]