Shocking!...Pamela Anderson calls it quits with movie producer Jon Peters...after ONLY 12 days of marriage
2020-02-01 23:07:52 UTC
Pamela Anderson and Movie Mogul Jon Peters Call It Quits

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pamela-anderson-movie-mogul-jon-peters-call-it-quits-1275580

The 'Baywatch' actress said in a statement: "We would be very grateful for your
support as we take some time apart to re-evaluate what we want from life and
from one another."

Twelve days after tying the knot in a hush-hush marriage ceremony in Malibu,
Pamela Anderson and Jon Peters have decided to uncouple.

A source close to the actress says the pair hadn't yet filed the legal paperwork
for a marriage certificate following their Jan. 20 wedding ceremony that was
attended by Anderson's two sons and Peters' three daughters and ex-wife
Christine Forsyth-Peters.

"I have been moved by the warm reception to Jon and my union," Anderson said in
a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. "We would be very grateful for your
support as we take some time apart to re-evaluate what we want from life and
from one another. Life is a journey and love is a process. With that universal
truth in mind, we have mutually decided to put off the formalization of our
marriage certificate and put our faith in the process. Thank you for respecting
our privacy."

Peters couldn't be immediately reached for comment.

Although each had been married four times prior, the union seemed promising
given that Anderson and Peters had dated one another more than 30 years ago and
had reunited in recent months, keeping the relationship under wraps.

After the wedding ceremony, the 74-year-old Peters told THR of his new bride:
“Pamela has never seen her full potential as an artist. She has yet to shine in
a real way. There is much more to her than meets the eye, or I wouldn’t love her
so much." He continued, “There are beautiful girls everywhere. I could have my
pick, but — for 35 years — I’ve only wanted Pamela. She makes me wild — in a
good way. She inspires me. I protect her and treat her the way she deserves to
be treated.”

Anderson, 52, offered THR her own post-nuptials statement on Peters in the form
of a poem that included:

"He’s been there all along.
Never failed me -
I’m ready now
and
he’s ready too"

Peters now joins a list of Anderson’s exes that include rocker Tommy Lee, with
whom she has two adult sons; Kid Rock; and Rick Salomon (twice). Peters was
previously married to actress Lesley Ann Warren, but he left her for Barbra
Streisand and thus began a volatile 12-year affair that spawned the Streisand
star vehicle A Star Is Born, which Peters produced (he also produced the 2018
remake with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga).

Peters first met Anderson in the mid-’80s at the Playboy Mansion. He was an
on-the-rise producer whose films include Flashdance, The Witches of Eastwick,
Batman and Batman Returns (he also briefly ran Columbia Pictures with Peter
Guber). At the time of their first meeting, Anderson had just moved to Los
Angeles from her native British Columbia and went on to become synonymous with
Playboy, posing for 13 covers. She also became an international star thanks to
her role as lifeguard C.J. Parker on Baywatch.

Anderson and Peters were formerly neighbors in Malibu. Anderson still resides in
the beachfront enclave, but it is unclear if Peters still owns his property
there.

*
p***@gmail.com
2020-02-06 00:24:10 UTC
Must be some more faster marriage ever
wrote by Grandma's Natural Soap
http://naturalhandcraftedsoap.com
Miloch
2020-02-06 01:18:14 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
Must be some more faster marriage ever
wrote by Grandma's Natural Soap
http://naturalhandcraftedsoap.com
Could it also be that Grandma's Natural Soap was used by Kirk Douglas just
before he died!? Guess we'll have to await the coroner's report.

Hard to image ole Kirk just washing his hands before dinner with a cake of
Grandma's finest then suddenly grabbing his chest and mumbling 'I think I'm
having a heart attack'...but stranger things have happened...