Transgender is a mental illness
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-27 18:29:03 UTC

d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 14:30:51 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
It is no more a mental illness as homosexuality is.

Neither are a mental illness.
Miloch
2018-06-28 14:53:37 UTC
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:29:10 PM UTC-4,
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
It is no more a mental illness as homosexuality is.
Neither are a mental illness.
Eh...check his closet...I'll bet he has a rack full of dresses...I get the
feeling the dude is a transsexual...not that there's anything wrong with that!!

*
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
41% suicide rate? LOL
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-28 17:51:58 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/study-teen-suicide-rates-down-after-gay-marriage-legalization

Fuck off.
d***@gmail.com
Tony probably privately is Transgender. LOL
MaxxX
2018-06-29 06:25:48 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Miloch
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:29:10 PM UTC-4,
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
It is no more a mental illness as homosexuality is.
Neither are a mental illness.
Eh...check his closet...I'll bet he has a rack full of dresses...I get the
feeling the dude is a transsexual...not that there's anything wrong with that!!
*
Tony probably privately is Transgender. LOL
I remember when he was starting to change.
What an ugly woman.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-01 20:48:20 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Miloch
On Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 2:29:10 PM UTC-4,
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
http://youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
It is no more a mental illness as homosexuality is.
Neither are a mental illness.
Eh...check his closet...I'll bet he has a rack full of dresses...I get the
feeling the dude is a transsexual...not that there's anything wrong with that!!
*
Tony probably privately is Transgender. LOL
I remember when he was starting to change.
http://i.imgur.com/LObi4zp.jpg
What an ugly woman.
That idiot won't ever change.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 19:53:03 UTC
Only idiots are so obsessed with unknown people. Bored of alt music Michael Jackson ?

LOL