Pamela Anderson thinks ‘the worst lovers’ watch porn
2019-01-22 23:52:45 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2019/01/21/pamela-anderson-thinks-the-worst-lovers-watch-porn/

According to Pamela Anderson, the good men out there have been lost to porn and
video games.

In a series of tweets on Monday, the former “Baywatch” star proclaimed that the
two “vices” have led to the downfall of quality relationships.

“The worst lovers watch porn – numb, desensitized .. needing more and more
variety even violent,” she wrote. “Porn is not what love looks like Brave and
radical men who read and who are engaged in the world are sexy. Vegans make the
best lovers – it’s proven.”

Anderson continued in another tweet saying the video gaming system Playstation
has also been the demise of “good men,” who now have what she calls “empty head
disease.”

“We’ve lost many good men to this. GONE No return,” she wrote.

The Twitter thread seemed to be sparked by her 2018 book co-authored with Rabbi
Shmuley Boteach, “Lust for Love: Rekindling Intimacy and Passion in Your
Relationship,” which she dubbed “a conversation starter.”

The mom of two also encouraged parents to help their kids stay away from gaming,
saying she prays kids can be strong enough to “rebel” against its popularity.

“Talk to our children. As young adults we can make our own choices. But, it’s a
slippery slope.”

During her Twitter spree, Anderson also noted that the original “Baywatch”
series is available on Amazon Prime for the show’s 30th anniversary.

*
Alan Smithee
2019-01-23 11:19:02 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2019/01/21/pamela-anderson-thinks-the-worst-lovers-watch-porn/
According to Pamela Anderson, the good men out there have been lost to porn and
video games.
In a series of tweets on Monday, the former “Baywatch” star proclaimed that the
two “vices” have led to the downfall of quality relationships.
“The worst lovers watch porn – numb, desensitized .. needing more and more
variety even violent,” she wrote. “Porn is not what love looks like Brave and
radical men who read and who are engaged in the world are sexy. Vegans make the
best lovers – it’s proven.”
During her Twitter spree, Anderson also noted that the original “Baywatch”
series is available on Amazon Prime for the show’s 30th anniversary.
Ha! Ha! What in hell has she ever done that *isn't* porn? Baywatch, home
movies, TV shows liked "Stacked", magazine covers and pictorials.

And what did her boyfriends read? She likes bad-boys, not scholars.