Trump Comes Out and Says It: Maybe We Should Delay the Presidential Election
2020-07-30 15:20:15 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election

It’s the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote—even though he has no authority to do so

President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November’s presidential election—an unprecedented measure which is beyond the
powers of the president.

In his latest tweet pushing his entirely unproven pet theory that mail-in
ballots somehow make elections more susceptible to voter fraud, Trump wrote that
holding the election during the raging pandemic would be dangerous and mulled
whether it would be best to “Delay the Election until people can vote properly,
securely and safely.”

Despite his posturing, Trump has absolutely no legal power to follow through on
the proposal to delay the vote. His incendiary tweet came minutes after the
Commerce Department announced the U.S. economy had just suffered its worst
quarter on record.

It has long been predicted that Trump would try to discredit the election. Last
week, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden warned donors that the president
will attempt to “indirectly steal” the 2020 election by poisoning his base
against the idea of mail-in ballots—a voting method that more people than ever
are expected to use to minimize the risk of catching the novel coronavirus.

Hitting back at Trump’s suggestion, the frontrunner to be named Biden’s running
mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, wrote: “Donald Trump is terrified. He knows he's going
to lose to Joe Biden. It will require every single one of us to make that
happen. We will see you at the ballot box on November 3rd, President Trump.”

Trump has been obsessed with the idea that mass voter fraud is undermining
American elections for years, despite him and his family making full use of the
service. He blatantly lied after the 2016 general election, claiming that
millions of illegal votes helped Hillary Clinton defeat him in the popular vote.

The Trump administration made a very public push to try and find voter fraud
with a 2017 commission, only for the panel, led by Trump ally Kris Kobach, to
flame out amid controversy and a lack of results.

The president’s attacks on election integrity have only grown more pronounced
during the coronavirus pandemic, with mail in ballots becoming a healthier way
for people to vote during the public health crisis. But that potential benefit
has done little to quell Trump’s rage towards potential fraud, even though he
has been unable to prove or show evidence that mail in votes would lead to the
kind of widespread fraud that he’s baselessly publicizing.

*
d***@cox.net
2020-07-30 19:58:20 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election
It’s the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote—even though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November’s presidential election—an unprecedented measure which is beyond the
powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's already been
confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to pop your bubble.
the dukester, American-American
Miloch
2020-07-30 20:22:36 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@cox.net
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election
It’s the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote—even though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November’s presidential election—an unprecedented measure which is beyond the
powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's already been
confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to pop your bubble.
the dukester, American-American
...while you're poppin' bubbles, DukeMan...put a pin in Trumps...wouldja please.

His is so big, it echos and he hears his own voice thinking it's the voice of
others expressing approval.

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-30 20:26:34 UTC
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election
It? the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote?ven though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November? presidential election?n unprecedented measure which is beyond the
It keeps out the babbling bullshit from people like you.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-31 22:57:48 UTC
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election
It’s the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote—even though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November’s presidential election—an unprecedented measure which is beyond the
powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's already been
confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to pop your bubble.
the dukester, American-American
...while you're poppin' bubbles, DukeMan...put a pin in Trumps...wouldja please.
He's got a lock on the election. Stupid joe is hiding in his basement. And
Nobody but nobody can attest to his VP pick who would quickly become president.

Unless his vp pick does all the debating, Trump has a lock.
MAGA Kiitty
2020-07-31 23:12:44 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Miloch
says...
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
Kamela Harris is a terrible debater though, she's not likable and black people
hate her.
%
i take it you don't like him
d***@cox.net
the dukester, American-American
Hello Kiitty
Popping liberal bubbles for at least 4 more years!
Mitchell Holman
How is that "lock her up" thing going?
Jack Shit
2020-07-31 01:57:47 UTC
On Thu, 30 Jul 2020 20:40:52 -0500, Mitchell Holman
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential
-election
It? the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back
the November vote?ven though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested
delaying November? presidential election?n unprecedented measure
which is beyond the powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's
already been confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to
pop your bubble. the dukester, American-American
Popping liberal bubbles for at least 4 more years!
How is that "lock her up" thing going?
As well as your impeachment and collusion thing.

<why are you still crying about that?>
Mitchell Holman
2020-07-31 02:22:43 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential
-election
It? the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back
the November vote?ven though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested
delaying November? presidential election?n unprecedented measure
which is beyond the powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's
already been confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to
pop your bubble. the dukester, American-American
Popping liberal bubbles for at least 4 more years!
How is that "lock her up" thing going?
As well as your impeachment and collusion thing.
Actually we accomplished the impeachment.

What has Trump accomplished in his "lock her up" pledge?
Jack Shit
2020-07-31 05:31:18 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential
-election
It? the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back
the November vote?ven though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested
delaying November? presidential election?n unprecedented measure
which is beyond the powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's
already been confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to
pop your bubble. the dukester, American-American
Popping liberal bubbles for at least 4 more years!
How is that "lock her up" thing going?
As well as your impeachment and collusion thing.
Actually we accomplished the impeachment.
It means nothing and no one cares.
Miloch
2020-07-31 06:03:32 UTC
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential
-election
It? the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back
the November vote?ven though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested
delaying November? presidential election?n unprecedented measure
which is beyond the powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats. It's too late to change. That's
already been confirmed, I hate to pop your bubble, but I'm glad to
pop your bubble. the dukester, American-American
Popping liberal bubbles for at least 4 more years!
How is that "lock her up" thing going?
As well as your impeachment and collusion thing.
Actually we accomplished the impeachment.
It means nothing and no one cares.
Talk to Drumpf...he's the one overseeing the deaths of over 1000 Americans per
day...!

*
Jack Shit
Nice diversion. I love watching you losers chase your tails.
Miloch
2020-07-31 15:12:48 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
What has Trump accomplished in his "lock her up" pledge?
Nice diversion. I love watching you losers chase your tails.
Shouldn't you be out searching Walmart for " Bronx Colors face makeup"...slather
it on and become one with The Donald!

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-31 15:18:52 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
What has Trump accomplished in his "lock her up" pledge?
Nice diversion. I love watching you losers chase your tails.
Shouldn't you be out searching Walmart for " Bronx Colors face makeup"...slather
it on and become one with The Donald!
Your TDS is on display for the world to see. So why do you divert from
topics? Is it because you know you have no argument?
Miloch
2020-07-31 15:31:58 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
What has Trump accomplished in his "lock her up" pledge?
Nice diversion. I love watching you losers chase your tails.
Shouldn't you be out searching Walmart for " Bronx Colors face makeup"...slather
it on and become one with The Donald!
Your TDS is on display for the world to see. So why do you divert from
topics? Is it because you know you have no argument?
Gotcha goin' early this AM!...got any 'daughters' you could fix me up with?
I'll pay extra if they look like Ivanka!

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-31 15:41:54 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Mitchell Holman
What has Trump accomplished in his "lock her up" pledge?
Nice diversion. I love watching you losers chase your tails.
Shouldn't you be out searching Walmart for " Bronx Colors face makeup"...slather
it on and become one with The Donald!
Your TDS is on display for the world to see. So why do you divert from
topics? Is it because you know you have no argument?
Gotcha goin' early this AM!...got any 'daughters' you could fix me up with?
I'll pay extra if they look like Ivanka!
I don't discuss the sick habits you have. You have already shown us
you're into youngsters and sex. Stop digging before it gets to deep.
super70s
2020-07-30 22:59:55 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election
It’s the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote—even though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November’s presidential election—an unprecedented measure which is beyond the
powers of the president.
He was joking with the 'rats.
I don't give a shit if he was "joking" or not, he said what he said and
he's trying to get his moron supporters to question if an election
should even be held.

His day is going to come though and soon. He'll be out of power and
Republicans still in office won't care anymore about what happens to
him than a cockroach (his being the main reason they have no power left
in Washington).
Jack Shit
Well he sure owned you fucktards for 3 years.
super70s
2020-07-31 13:20:54 UTC
Post by super70s
Post by d***@cox.net
[...]
"Owned us?" Never. But he always owned you useful idiotards on the
right from the minute he led the racist Birther Boy movement.

And he was too stupid to even think that scam up himself, he just
became its figurehead.
d***@cox.net
2020-07-31 22:55:59 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-election
It’s the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote—even though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November’s presidential election—an unprecedented measure which is beyond the
powers of the president.
And offered every reason in the book for not delaying the election. Like he
said, it could be days, weeks, months or ever years before anyone knew who won.
For the best opportunity under the circumcstances, we could just keep the same
guy in - Donald Trump

What a wonderful idea.
Siri Cruise
2020-07-31 23:37:04 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
said, it could be days, weeks, months or ever years before anyone knew who won.
Fuck you. The next congress meets at the beginning of January.
Their first business is to determine who the next president is by
20 January. The Electoral College has to meet at the end of
December; if they don't decide it goes to Congress. This is in
the Constitution.
Post by d***@cox.net
For the best opportunity under the circumcstances, we could just keep the same
guy in - Donald Trump
Fuck you. iDJT is out on 20 January unless reelected. This is
also in the Constitution. If all else fails, the Speaker becomes
the president. Fuck you and your contempt, and every republican's
contempt, for the Constitution.

Election were not interrupted in 1812, 1864, 1916, 1920, 1932,
1936, 1940, 1944, or any other year of plague, war, or economic
collapse. Take your president for life fantasies to Venezuela.
Jack Shit
2020-07-31 23:55:39 UTC
Well Duh!
d***@cox.net
2020-08-01 19:36:00 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by d***@cox.net
said, it could be days, weeks, months or ever years before anyone knew who won.
Fuck you.
Now, now. Be nice.
Post by Siri Cruise
The next congress meets at the beginning of January.
Their first business is to determine who the next president is by
20 January. The Electoral College has to meet at the end of
December; if they don't decide it goes to Congress. This is in
the Constitution.
You brain is atrophying. The entire process of working toward taking over on
1/20 is negated by both parties if nobody knows who won.
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by d***@cox.net
For the best opportunity under the circumcstances, we could just keep the same
guy in - Donald Trump
Fuck you. iDJT is out on 20 January unless reelected.
That's the swear in date. 2.5 months to prepare for swearin.
Post by Siri Cruise
This is
also in the Constitution. If all else fails, the Speaker becomes
the president. Fuck you and your contempt, and every republican's
contempt, for the Constitution.
OMG, nancy pitstop as default president. All the more reason to mandate no
selection by Post Office delivery. I'm sure she would be kicked out when the
election is resolved.

We can't allow pitstop to cause us that problem. She'd refuse to step down.
Post by Siri Cruise
Election were not interrupted in 1812, 1864, 1916, 1920, 1932,
1936, 1940, 1944, or any other year of plague, war, or economic
collapse. Take your president for life fantasies to Venezuela.
But there were no pissant 'rats to deal with like we have today.
the dukester, American-American
Jack Shit
She won't have a choice when we arrive.
d***@cox.net
2020-08-02 17:46:40 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by d***@cox.net
Post by Siri Cruise
This is
also in the Constitution. If all else fails, the Speaker becomes
the president. Fuck you and your contempt, and every republican's
contempt, for the Constitution.
OMG, nancy pitstop as default president. All the more reason to mandate no
selection by Post Office delivery. I'm sure she would be kicked out when the
election is resolved.
We can't allow pitstop to cause us that problem. She'd refuse to step down.
She won't have a choice when we arrive.
Now I just might enjoy seeing htat.
the dukester, American-American
LinuxGal
2020-08-01 20:21:28 UTC
Post by d***@cox.net
OMG, nancy pitstop as default president. All the more reason to mandate no
selection by Post Office delivery. I'm sure she would be kicked out when the
election is resolved.
Shame on you, talking about another practicing Roman
Catholic like that.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Jack Shit
2020-08-01 21:10:25 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
OMG, nancy pitstop as default president. All the more reason to mandate no
selection by Post Office delivery. I'm sure she would be kicked out when the
election is resolved.
Shame on you, talking about another practicing Roman
Catholic like that.
You mean the one that was showing off her 25 dollar a pint ice cream
in her $20,000 cooler while everyone else was unemployed and running
from Covid? The one that told people in shithole San Francisco to "go
ahead and go to Chinatown and have fun" during a time when everyone
else said to stay home? That one?
d***@cox.net
2020-08-02 17:47:15 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by d***@cox.net
OMG, nancy pitstop as default president. All the more reason to mandate no
selection by Post Office delivery. I'm sure she would be kicked out when the
election is resolved.
Shame on you, talking about another practicing Roman
Catholic like that.
She's a sinner and anti-American.
the dukester, American-American
default
2020-08-02 10:32:07 UTC
[...]
A one-two punch. First he floats the ideas of election fraud for his
base, and gets the idea in front of the masses that perhaps a delay is
warranted, then he strips the postal service of the funds it needs.

Mail Delays Fuel Concern Trump Is Undercutting Postal System Ahead of
Voting NYT

The president’s long campaign against the Postal Service is
intersecting with his assault on mail-in voting amid concerns that he
has politicized oversight of the agency.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/us/politics/trump-usps-mail-delays.html

I've had one first class package take 43 days to cross the US... Local
mail has a 1-3 day delay.

He's already touting the idea that it will take years to count the
votes... The only problem with his simplistic approach is it will
hurt corporations way more than he can anticipate.
Jack Shit
Foil hat time for this clown.
default
They have foil hats where you come from? Comrade?
Jack Shit
2020-08-02 14:57:13 UTC
Post by default
Post by Jack Shit
Post by default
[...]
No, and are you Russian? Why does the left automatically assume every
republican is a commie? You all are good at placing labels on people
but that's about all you can do.
Siri Cruise
2020-08-02 15:22:08 UTC
Post by default
Post by Jack Shit
Post by default
[...]
Having lost one civil war, the idiots want to start another.
Jack Shit
2020-08-02 15:44:23 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by default
Post by Jack Shit
Post by default
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-proposes-delaying-the-presidential-elec
tion
It? the first time the president has publicly suggested pushing back the
November vote?ven though he has no authority to do so
President Donald Trump has, for the first time, publicly suggested delaying
November? presidential election?n unprecedented measure which is beyond
the
powers of the president.
In his latest tweet pushing his entirely unproven pet theory that mail-in
ballots somehow make elections more susceptible to voter fraud, Trump wrote that
holding the election during the raging pandemic would be dangerous and mulled
whether it would be best to ?elay the Election until people can vote
properly,
securely and safely.?
Despite his posturing, Trump has absolutely no legal power to follow through on
the proposal to delay the vote. His incendiary tweet came minutes after the
Commerce Department announced the U.S. economy had just suffered its worst
quarter on record.
It has long been predicted that Trump would try to discredit the election. Last
week, presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden warned donors that the president
will attempt to ?ndirectly steal?the 2020 election by poisoning his base
against the idea of mail-in ballots? voting method that more people than
ever
are expected to use to minimize the risk of catching the novel coronavirus.
Hitting back at Trump? suggestion, the frontrunner to be named Biden?
running
mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, wrote: ?onald Trump is terrified. He knows he's
going
to lose to Joe Biden. It will require every single one of us to make that
happen. We will see you at the ballot box on November 3rd, President
Trump.?
Trump has been obsessed with the idea that mass voter fraud is undermining
American elections for years, despite him and his family making full use of the
service. He blatantly lied after the 2016 general election, claiming that
millions of illegal votes helped Hillary Clinton defeat him in the popular vote.
The Trump administration made a very public push to try and find voter fraud
with a 2017 commission, only for the panel, led by Trump ally Kris Kobach, to
flame out amid controversy and a lack of results.
The president? attacks on election integrity have only grown more
pronounced
during the coronavirus pandemic, with mail in ballots becoming a healthier way
for people to vote during the public health crisis. But that potential benefit
has done little to quell Trump? rage towards potential fraud, even though
he
has been unable to prove or show evidence that mail in votes would lead to the
kind of widespread fraud that he? baselessly publicizing.
A one-two punch. First he floats the ideas of election fraud for his
base, and gets the idea in front of the masses that perhaps a delay is
warranted, then he strips the postal service of the funds it needs.
Mail Delays Fuel Concern Trump Is Undercutting Postal System Ahead of
Voting NYT
The president? long campaign against the Postal Service is
intersecting with his assault on mail-in voting amid concerns that he
has politicized oversight of the agency.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/us/politics/trump-usps-mail-delays.html
I've had one first class package take 43 days to cross the US... Local
mail has a 1-3 day delay.
He's already touting the idea that it will take years to count the
votes... The only problem with his simplistic approach is it will
hurt corporations way more than he can anticipate.
Foil hat time for this clown.
They have foil hats where you come from? Comrade?
Having lost one civil war, the idiots want to start another.
Damn right and considering the pussys we would be up against it would
be an easy job.
a322x1n
Yep!!! "Jack Shit" = APT29, also known as Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.
Siri Cruise
2020-08-02 18:51:04 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Damn right and considering the pussys we would be up against it would
be an easy job.
Yep!!! "Jack Shit" = APT29, also known as Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear.
Tiny Tim McVeigh--leader of the revolution.
Jack Shit
2020-08-02 19:46:24 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by default
Post by Jack Shit
Post by default
[...]
I don't know what your deal is with the bears but it is pretty stupid.
Now put on your pussyhat and bring it fatass.
Miloch
2020-08-02 21:26:45 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by default
Post by Jack Shit
Post by default
[...]
..."bring it fatass" might work with that chakunga moose you're married to but
won't get much traction with this group

*
Jack Shit
I realize this group is full of cowards, no need to remind me.
%
LOL
MAGA Kiitty
It wouldn't take much to kick your ass. I'm sure Trump could pulverize you.
a322x1n
2020-08-02 22:17:00 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
On Sun, 02 Aug 2020 08:22:08 -0700, Siri Cruise
Post by Siri Cruise
On Sun, 02 Aug 2020 08:28:10 -0600, Jack Shit
On Sun, 02 Aug 2020 06:32:07 -0400, default
On 30 Jul 2020 08:20:15 -0700, Miloch
[...]
You don't know about Cozy and Fancy Bear, also known as APT28 & APT29?
They're the ones that sign your paycheck, remember:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozy_Bear>

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fancy_Bear>

They, among other things, make up the lying bull shit, disinformation,
that bot networks, such as yourself, spread.

Now, "Jack", go feed them, it's your turn.
Jack Shit
2020-08-02 22:34:25 UTC
Post by a322x1n
Post by Siri Cruise
[...]
Whatever it's still stupid as hell and makes you look redundant and
stupid.
a322x1n
2020-08-03 00:27:39 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Siri Cruise
[...]
Why??? Because I've, and others, have indentified you as a lying, bull
shitting source of disinformation? Besides that it's become obvious you're
a hateful little bigot and even worse, a supporter of Trump, the most truly
stupid and ignorant President we've ever had who has fucked over the
American people in more ways that I can count.

Now go give Fancy and Cozy a blow job, "Jack", perhaps they'll give you a
raise.
Jack Shit
That was a lot of froth just to say I was right.
a322x1n
2020-08-03 03:22:48 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Jack Shit
Post by a322x1n
Post by Siri Cruise
[...]
Be careful of Fancy and Cozy, they're going to have you for a meal
someday. And, no Trump supporter has ever been right.
default