Fran Drescher on her ‘friend with benefits’: ‘It keeps me going’
2020-01-24 17:50:32 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2020/01/23/fran-drescher-on-her-friend-with-benefits-it-keeps-me-going/

Move over, Mr. Sheffield!

Fran Drescher says she’s happy being single because she has a casual sex partner
on speed dial.

“You know I’m kind of dating myself and it’s going quite well. I’m not dating,”
she told Page Six at the NBCUniversal New York Press Junket on Thursday. “I have
my gay ex-husband who I love and he fulfills a lot of needs. I have someone on
the side who is a friend with benefits.”

The former “The Nanny” star says that due to their heavy travel schedule, they
see each other about twice a month and it’s “more than enough.”

“It’s delightful and delicious but I’ve got a big life,” she said.

The best part about their dynamic is she feels she can easily voice her sexual
desires.

“[We’re] very comfortable with each other and we have our routine,” she told us.
“It’s always the same experience. We really don’t go out, we don’t go to
restaurants, we don’t date. What we do, we do great.”

And the “Indebted” actress pulls out all the stops on their nights together.

“He comes over, we hang out and we do the hot tub and I make us some food and we
lay in bed and maybe we’ll watch tennis together, whatever it is or a movie,”
she said. “We talk, we have good conversations.”

She added with a laugh, “Of course we have sex and it’s delightful and it keeps
me going.”

Drescher did not reveal who the lucky guy is.

She was previously married to Peter Marc Jacobson for 21 years, but he came out
as gay when they broke things off in 1999 and they have remained close ever
since. She was also married to Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai from 2014 to 2016.

*
Artisan Soap
2020-01-29 17:05:52 UTC
Mr. Sheffield! Still looks Good !! reply from naturalhandcraftedsoap.com