Todd Starnes: Beauty queen in combat boots takes on Trump Derangement Syndrome
Leroy N. Soetoro
2019-08-28 21:12:22 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-beauty-queen-trump-
derangement-syndrome

A combat veteran beauty queen says she was booted from the Ms. America
pageant and stripped of her title as Ms. Nevada State because she is a
proud supporter of President Trump.

Katie Jo Williams, a U.S. combat veteran and Army National Guard member,
was disqualified as Ms. Nevada State because of her politically-charged
postings on social media.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER TODD’S EXPLOSIVE NEW BOOK, “CULTURE JIHAD: HOW TO
STOP THE LEFT FROM KILLING A NATION.”

“To me this was a slap in the face,” Ms. Williams told me during an
interview on The Todd Starnes Radio Show. “I was censored for my beliefs.
This happens every day across America. And I think people are sick of it -
you know particularly against conservatives and supporters of the
president.”

Now, before we dive into the controversy, allow me to explain that there
are a number of different beauty pageants across the fruited plain. And
this particular dispute involves Ms. America, not Miss America. So, all of
you folks in Atlantic City, stand down.

The dethroned queen was ordered to return her sash and crown – but she’s
not going away without a fight.

“I fought for this country and I fought for the right to say what I
believe in,” Ms. Williams told me. “The sad truth is that the mainstream
media and the far left have kind of gotten away with this narrative that
young women can't be conservative. And you know they can't support the
president. I kind of contradict that.”

The left is not just waging a political war against President Trump. They
are also waging a political war against the gun-toting, Bible-clinging
Deplorables.

I have an entire chapter in my forthcoming book, “Culture Jihad: How to
Stop the Left From Killing a Nation,” dedicated to Trump Derangement
Syndrome, an incurable malady triggered by red ball caps and anyone who
wants to make America great again.

The Ms. America Pageant released a lengthy statement on its website
accusing Ms. Williams of distorting the facts.

“None of this had to do with her personal political views,” they wrote.
“They are immaterial.”

The Ms. America Pageant, they said, is a “no politics” pageant.

“Ms. Williams acknowledged both verbally and in writing that she
understood these rules before she was accepted into the pageant. Nothing
on her Facebook Page had any political statements at the time she was
accepted into the pageant,” the statement read.

However, Gateway Pundit published screenshots of a Facebook conversation
between Ms. Williams and pageant officials encouraging her to post
politically-themed photographs.

Ms. Williams was attending a Turning Point USA event and pageant officials
asked her to try to get photos with President Trump, Donald Trump, Jr. and
Texas Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw.

It seems to me that pageant officials were caught red-handed trying to
have it both ways.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE OPINION NEWSLETTER

This is not the first time that a pro-Trump beauty queen has been forced
to relinquish her title. Former Miss Michigan Kathy Zhu told me in an
exclusive interview that she was removed from from the Miss World Pageant
one day after she won the crown.

As I wrote in my book, Ms. Williams has learned a very important lesson.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The left is not just waging a political war against President Trump. They
are also waging a political war against the gun-toting, Bible-clinging
Deplorables.

But the Ms. America Pageant also learned a very important lesson: never
mess with a beauty queen who wears combat boots.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The Obama-led Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
approved Uranium One in fall 2010. With a little luck, we'll see
compulsive liar Hillary Clinton in jail before she dies.

The World According To Garp.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
Miloch
2019-08-28 21:55:42 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/todd-starnes-beauty-queen-trump-
derangement-syndrome
A combat veteran beauty queen says she was booted from the Ms. America
pageant and stripped of her title as Ms. Nevada State because she is a
proud supporter of President Trump.
Katie Jo Williams, a U.S. combat veteran and Army National Guard member,
was disqualified as Ms. Nevada State because of her politically-charged
postings on social media.
CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER TODD’S EXPLOSIVE NEW BOOK, “CULTURE JIHAD: HOW TO
STOP THE LEFT FROM KILLING A NATION.”
https://sputniknews.com/us/201908211076598791-trump-supporting-model-stripped-of-miss-nevada-2019-crown-for-being-a-conservative/

...However, Williams was later told to surrender her regalia, and to never tell
anyone about her Miss Nevada title and the pageant per se. If her friends or
family told anyone about the pageant, she would be deemed liable, Williams
highlighted. She refused to accept these terms and began speaking out to draw
attention to what she considers to be an attempt to silence her conservative
voice.

“I am so tired of being labelled as this crazy, right wing, whatever you want to
call it,” she noted. “I just don’t understand how you can censor someone with
conservative values when I’m not even really saying anything that’s bad.”

Speaking to Jeske, the now-former Miss Nevada said she felt that if she had more
liberal and less conservative views, they would not be an issue, but the CEO
reassured that this wasn’t the case.

Williams still stands by everything she has posted.

After her accusations sparked public outrage over the pageant, Ms. America
organisers maintained that Williams was “distorting the facts”.

---> They said in a statement that all Williams was asked to do was to keep
separate social media accounts.

“One is for politics where she can voice her own opinion as Katie Williams and
the other is a new Facebook page for the pageant representing Ms. Nevada State
2019,” they emphasised. “None of this had to do with her personal political
views.”

However, Williams allegedly refused to edit the Facebook pages by the final
deadline. “This leads the pageant to believe that she is no longer capable of
representing this pageant as Ms. Nevada State 2019, and she is no longer
eligible to participate in the 2019 national pageant,” they concluded.

Williams’s fall from grace comes just one month after another model was removed
from the contest for her conservative beliefs.

more at