Bush's former doctor says Trump is ‘not a healthy guy’ and “has a lot of issues”
Add Reply
Hello Kiitty
2020-07-21 23:36:43 UTC
https://nypost.com/2019/12/20/obamas-former-doctor-says-joe-biden-is-not-a-healthy-guy-report/

One of President Obama’s former doctors reportedly disputed a letter released by
former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign in which the former vice president’s
own doctor praised the 77-year-old presidential candidate as a “healthy,
vigorous” man.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” said Dr. David Scheiner, who previously served as
Obama’s physician. According to the Washington Examiner, Scheiner read Biden’s
medical history and said the presidential candidate “has a lot of issues.”

“He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn’t say he’s in outstanding
health. Could I guarantee he won’t have issues for the next four years? He has a
lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there,” Scheiner said.

Scheiner previously told the Examiner that Biden “looked frail” during the first
Democratic primary debate. “I sort of got the feeling he wasn’t very strong. It
was similar to the feeling I got when Republicans started attacking Mueller so
fiercely,” he said.

Questions about Biden’s health and age have repeatedly come up since even before
the former vice president declared his candidacy in April. In September, Biden
committed to publicly releasing his medical records before the Iowa caucuses, to
try and put to rest concerns over whether he was fit enough to take on President
Trump in a general election campaign — and whether he would be up to the rigors
and stress of serving as president.

On Tuesday, the Biden campaign released a statement from Dr. Kevin O’Connor, who
served as White House physician to Biden for several years.

“Vice President Biden is a healthy, vigorous 77-year-old male, who is fit to
successfully execute the duties of the presidency, to include those as chief
executive, head of state and commander in chief,” Dr. Kevin O’Connor said.

In his report, O’Connor said that Biden is currently being treated for
non-valvular atrial-fibrillation, better known as Afib, which is an irregular
heartbeat. He said Biden is also being treated for hyperlipidemia, which is an
abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood, as well as
gastroesophageal reflux, a digestive disorder that occurs when acidic stomach
juices, or food and fluids, back up from the stomach into the esophagus. And he
noted that Biden – as many Americans do – suffers from seasonal allergies.

“For these, he takes three common prescription medications and two common
over-the-counter medications,” O’Connor said.

His report listed Biden’s weight as 178 pounds and his height as 5 feet, 11.65
inches.

Biden’s campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

Scheiner also commented on former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s
health. Bloomberg, also 77, threw his hat into the 2020 race late and provoked
speculation that he thought 2020 frontrunners like Biden couldn’t cut it.

Bloomberg previously released his medical history with his doctor describing his
health as “outstanding.”

“’Outstanding health’? With that history, I wouldn’t call it outstanding
health,” Scheiner said, referring to the description as “hyperbole.”

Bloomberg’s doctor had disclosed that the former mayor was receiving treatment
for arthritis and heartburn. The letter added that Bloomberg takes a blood
thinner to treat atrial fibrillation and another medication to control his
cholesterol.
Miloch
2020-07-22 00:14:56 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
[...]
“I sort of got the feeling...." and "...similar to the feeling I got" from a
doctor who wasn't Biden's physician...ya...we'll just go this guy's professional
opinion!

*
Accused Sexual Predator Sean Hannity
2020-07-22 19:59:09 UTC
"I sort of got the feeling...." and "...similar to the feeling I got"
from a doctor who wasn't Biden's physician...ya...we'll just go this
guy's professional opinion!
President Bush's former doctor asserts that Trump jerks off to images of
kiddy porn and Sean Hannity / Tucker Carlson getting it on. Pretty
disgusting stuff, even for a Christian Rightist.
default
2020-07-22 23:53:18 UTC
On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 19:59:09 +0000 (UTC), Accused Sexual Predator Sean
Post by Accused Sexual Predator Sean Hannity
"I sort of got the feeling...." and "...similar to the feeling I got"
from a doctor who wasn't Biden's physician...ya...we'll just go this
guy's professional opinion!
President Bush's former doctor asserts that Trump jerks off to images of
kiddy porn and Sean Hannity / Tucker Carlson getting it on. Pretty
disgusting stuff, even for a Christian Rightist.
When he's not jerking off to pictures of himself Ivanka and Jared.