Los Angeles LGBT Center Responds To The Second Death Of A Man Found At The Home Of Democrat Homosexual Ed Buck
Add Reply
Ed Buck Humped Eric Garcetti
2019-11-07 11:05:33 UTC
home of West Hollywood resident Ed Buck, the Los Angeles LGBT
Center issued the following statement:

“The Los Angeles LGBT Center calls upon Los Angeles County
Sheriff Alex Villanueva and his department to fully investigate
this tragedy and aggressively seek justice wherever the
investigation might lead.

“Although the investigation is in its early stages, we urge
Sheriff Villanueva to keep the public fully informed as LGBT
people have a considerable and urgent interest in a case that is
so clearly linked to the health and safety of our community. The
reports we have heard provide more questions than answers. The
fact is two black men have died at Mr. Buck’s home in less than
two years.

“While much is still to be learned, it appears this tragedy is
linked to substance use. LGBT people and other marginalized
groups are at elevated risk for impacts that result from the
current epidemic uses of opioids, methamphetamine, and other
dangerous drugs. The Center provides free or low-cost,
comprehensive, and judgment-free addiction recovery services and
has a service to provide free fentanyl testing strips to those
who request them. For help or more information, contact the
Center’s Addiction Recovery Services at
***@lalgbtcenter.org or 323-993-7448.”

https://lalgbtcenter.org/about-the-center/press-releases/los-
angeles-lgbt-center-responds-to-the-second-death-of-a-man-found-
at-the-home-of-ed-buck

TAGS: Barack Obama Homosexual Degenerate Gay Pedophile Democrat
Liberalism Pervert CNN CBS ABC NBC Disney MSNBC Faggots Hillary
Clinton Racist Queer Progressive Antifa Faggots NAMBLA

Gavin Newsom Buck
2019-11-20 00:48:02 UTC
Ed Buck, a major Los Angeles-based Democrat donor, is now being
accused of human trafficking and revenge porn in an amended
civil suit against him following the deaths of two men in his
apartment.

Gemmel Moore, an African-American male escort, was found dead in
2017 in Buck's West Hollywood apartment from a drug overdose.
Earlier this year, another African-American man was found dead
in Buck's home from a drug overdose.

Following the death, a number of young gay black men came
forward and said that Buck has a "fetish for shooting drugs into
black men he picks up off the street or hookup sites."

"I've become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that," Moore
wrote in his journal in December 2016. "Ed Buck is the one to
thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth."

Now, Gemmel's mother has amendment a civil suit against Buck
accusing the liberal donor of human trafficking and revenge
porn, CBS News reports. The wrongful death suit was filed after
the district attorney's office said there was insufficient
evidence to bring charges against Buck.

"The new amendment is about making sure no box is left unchecked
when it comes to all of the crimes that Ed Buck has committed,"
Jasmyne Cannick, an advocate for Moore's family, said.
"Information we received from other victims of Ed Buck that Ed
Buck loves to take pictures of these young men, loves to take
videos of them in their inebriated state."

The amended portion of the suit claims that Buck "regularly
solicits sex from black men in exchange for temporary housing
and/or monetary compensation."

Buck has contributed heavily to Democrats in the Los Angeles
area, as well as to more prominent politicians such as Sen.
Kyrsten Sinema (D., Ariz.) and Rep. Ted Lieu (D., Calif.).

Simema pushed $33,800 in contributions that came from Buck to
charities in 2018, and Lieu's campaign announced that he would
donate the $18,500 that came from Buck to gay rights groups
after the Washington Free Beacon inquired about the donations
following the second death.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/dem-donor-accused-of-human-