The fact is AIDS used-to called GRID
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 08:36:30 UTC
It is still alarmingly high among homosexual men and bisexual men. They are a very tiny minority but the majority infected with HIV & AIDS are homosexual men and bisexual men or women who have sex with bisexual men.

d***@gmail.com
2018-06-30 14:16:54 UTC
http://youtu.be/ozYR97ca_Wkt
The only reason they probably called it that, is cause they tested a new vaccine on a group of gays. They thought it started from gays, but it actually started in a lab dumbass. It was suppose to be treatment for one of the hepatitis strains, and ended up being AIDS.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 14:39:38 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
It is still alarmingly high among homosexual men and bisexual men. They are a very tiny minority but the majority infected with HIV & AIDS are homosexual men and bisexual men or women who have sex with bisexual men.
http://youtu.be/ozYR97ca_Wkt
The only reason they probably called it that, is cause they tested a new vaccine on a group of gays. They thought it started from gays, but it actually started in a lab dumbass. It was suppose to be treatment for one of the hepatitis strains, and ended up being AIDS.
Hmmmm.....the Bible warns people about about viruses; there probably something like AIDS in biblical days.

The world accepting homosexuality have brought brought AIDS back.
d***@gmail.com
Doubt that's true. Of course I'm an atheist, so I do not believe in that bullshit.
MaxxX
2018-07-01 00:13:06 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
The world accepting homosexuality have brought brought AIDS back.
Do you know that if we wiped a few African and Caribbean countries off
the map we could get rid of close to 90% of the worlds AIDS? That's a
win-win situation.
MaxxX
2018-07-01 02:02:36 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
The world accepting homosexuality have brought brought AIDS back.
Do you know that if we wiped a few African and Caribbean countries off
the map we could get rid of close to 90% of the worlds AIDS? That's a
win-win situation.
That was actually a reply meant for Brandy since he doesn't mind using
any means necessary to eliminate AIDS.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You are so full of shit. Maybe is they kill you and people like you, the world would a much better place.
MaxxX
2018-07-01 08:57:51 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
The world accepting homosexuality have brought brought AIDS back.
Do you know that if we wiped a few African and Caribbean countries off
the map we could get rid of close to 90% of the worlds AIDS? That's a
win-win situation.
You are so full of shit. Maybe is they kill you and people like you, the world would a much better place.
Hey! Don't make this about race you racist. It's a good plan with
very little collateral damage. All of the good countries would be
unaffected and most of the AIDS would be gone.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-01 09:26:00 UTC
I was talking about idiots (who may be any race or skin colour). It looks like you probably voted for Hitler in the 1930s....a very good the very good reason to get rid of you
MaxxX
2018-07-02 06:17:26 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I was talking about idiots (who may be any race or skin colour). It looks like you probably voted for Hitler in the 1930s....a very good the very good reason to get rid of you
Yeah I voted for Hitler, 90 fucking years ago. You fucking idiot.
I guess you really don't want to get rid of AIDS. Because you and
your entire family would have to go.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-02 18:41:05 UTC
You are too stupid to understand my point. Keep wasting you life keeping information on unknown people and making a complete fool out of your self. Lol
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-06 01:51:18 UTC
The Bible to mention a virus that was a punishment to the sodomites (was probably an AIDS like virus but had different name for it through put the centuries).

Homosexuality was taboo and illegal so anyone who was like that didn't sleep around much and just had 1 partner for life. But now homosexuality in not taboo or illegal and now AIDS is rising at an alarming rate.

The banned homosexuality for a very good reason in the past.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 04:01:06 UTC
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
The Bible to mention a virus that was a punishment to the sodomites (was probably an AIDS like virus but had different name for it through put the centuries).
Homosexuality was taboo and illegal so anyone who was like that didn't sleep around much and just had 1 partner for life. But now homosexuality in not taboo or illegal and now AIDS is rising at an alarming rate.
The banned homosexuality for a very good reason in the past.
The Bible is a book of fiction. It was written by people of higher education, at least for those days. But it was still written on an idea, because nobody knew about the Big Bang Theory, being the right one in those days. There's something like, let me look it up, 4,200 religions. Everyone of them think they are the one's who got it right. I am neutral on all of it. I believe if there's a god that god is what allowed those right ingredients to come together, for the Big Bang to occur. But it is NOT the Christian god, I don't know what it is. What ever that being might be, doesn't care if someone is gay or not. You are fucked in the head Tony. And if this holy war happens, and it in front of everyone, and proves me wrong, I will still stand neutral on it all.

So take your Bible and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-06 06:53:03 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
hhhh
So take your Bible and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Most of them are right and they are talking before Christianity and the are all against homosexuality.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-06 23:16:34 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Two things. I am very neutral on religion, but also 2, it's being accepted into Christianity. The church doesn't care you dumb closed minded jerk.

Go away fucked up fag. For a person against it, you sure seem obsessed with it.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I guess you lost the argument. I really don't know why you bother.
d***@gmail.com

You are gay through and through, and know it.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-07 22:48:12 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Fags are so stupid. You think accusing me of being gay would make me join your lot.

I think I'm soft in the head.

You must be desperate if you want me to join the gay club. I'm not joining and will never apologize for all the things I said about gay men.
MaxxX
2018-07-07 23:40:55 UTC
LOL You can't make this shit up!
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-08 21:43:51 UTC
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I think I'm soft in the head.
LOL You can't make this shit up!
Yeah, he's soft in the head.

He is a fag.
MaxxX
2018-07-09 00:29:42 UTC
I'm convinced of it.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Myth. It was always around since biblical days that explained them burning of the city of Sodom as God's punishment.
d***@gmail.com
2018-07-10 18:41:50 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
It is still alarmingly high among homosexual men and bisexual men. They are a very tiny minority but the majority infected with HIV & AIDS are homosexual men and bisexual men or women who have sex with bisexual men.
http://youtu.be/ozYR97ca_Wkt
The only reason they probably called it that, is cause they tested a new vaccine on a group of gays. They thought it started from gays, but it actually started in a lab dumbass. It was suppose to be treatment for one of the hepatitis strains, and ended up being AIDS.
Myth. It was always around since biblical days that explained them burning of the city of Sodom as God's punishment.
How do I put this? The Bible is NOT REAL. It's early man's interpretation of how we came into existence before we actually knew. We know today, there wasn't ever a need for a God to get things started. God was the wised in those days, the explanation of existence. We probably came out of the sea, and ape like creature, before turning, and losing our hair. Millions of years exposure from heave to light of the sun proves the colours, as you would spell it. All this took millions of years, nor just 6 days.

Just stop it moron.
d***@gmail.com