Roger Stone calls black radio host a racial slur on air when grilled over his close friendship with Trump...
2020-07-19 15:28:58 UTC
...and asked if their personal connection was the reason his sentence was
commuted

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8537853/Roger-Stone-appears-use-racial-slur-interview-black-radio-host.html

*Roger Stone appeared on radio program The Mo'Kelly Show on Saturday night

*Stone asked by host Morris O'Kelly if friendship with Trump spared him prison

*Stone spoke to someone else and said he didn't 'feel like arguing with this
n***o'

*O'Kelly asked him to qualify his remarks, and Stone denied using the racial
slur

Republican political consultant Roger Stone appeared to use a racial slur during
an interview with black radio host Morris W. O'Kelly broadcast live on Saturday
night.

Stone, 68, was due to enter prison on July 14 to begin a 40-month sentence for
obstructing the congressional investigation into Russian interference in the
2016 presidential election.

He had his sentence commuted by Donald Trump on July 10.

During the 30-minute discussion, O'Kelly asked him why he thought he had been
pardoned, suggesting it was due to his friendship with Trump rather than the
merits of the case.

'I do believe that certain people are treated differently in the federal justice
system. I do absolutely believe that,' said O'Kelly.

'But I also believe that your friendship and relationship and history with
Donald Trump weighed more heavily than him just wanting to make sure that
justice was done by a person in the justice system, that you were treated so
unfairly.

'There are thousands of people treated unfairly daily. Hell, your number just
happened to come up in the lottery. I'm guessing it was more than just luck,
Roger, right?'

There was a pause, then what sounds like Stone's voice can be heard telling
someone on the other end: 'I don't really feel like arguing with this n***o.'

O'Kelly, shocked, then responds: 'I'm sorry, what was that? Roger? I'm sorry,
what did you say?'

O'Kelly keeps on trying to resume the conversation.

'I hear that the line is not dead,' O'Kelly says, as the silence drags on.

After 40 seconds of not talking to O'Kelly, Stone suddenly reappears.

O'Kelly resumes the conversation.

'I was talking and you said something about 'n***o' so I wasn't exactly sure,'
O'Kelly said.

'I did not,' Stone replied. 'You're out of your mind.'

He went on to dismiss the accusation with an exasperated 'whatever.'

Stone says: 'You keep going in and out. Is there a cell phone issue? I lose you,
there's a lot going on here.'

After the interview finished, O'Kelly explained why he kept going.

'I'm still processing,' he said, sounding shaken.

'My job as I see it, was to keep Roger Stone on the phone. My job was to keep
him talking for your benefit,' he told listeners.

'The only thing that I felt was true, honest, and sincere that Roger Stone said
was in that moment when he felt I was not listening,' he said.

'As far as he was concerned, he was talking and arguing with a n***o.'

O'Kelly later posted a blog about the incident.

'Stone offered an unfiltered, unvarnished one-sentence expression of how he saw
the journalist interviewing him,' O'Kelly wrote.

'He didn’t see me as a journalist, not as a professional, not a radio host…but a
“N***o” first and foremost.

'Thirty years as an entertainment professional, twenty of them in radio. “N***o”
was the first perjorative uttered. The low-calorie version of the N-Word.

'The audio is, what it is and it’s mine. The subsequent conclusions are yours.'

Stone later denied using a racial epithet, despite it being on live radio.

'Categorically false. Seems obvious that Kelly seeks to boost his pathetic
ratings with a fabricated claim,' he told the Daily Beast.

'Anyone who is aware of my 30 years of opposition to the racist war on drugs
will realize how fabricated this is.

'Now I challenge you to use my entire quote.'

Stone, who entered the political arena while still at college, leading a
campaign for Nixon before becoming a self-described 'dirty tricks' master, has
known Trump for 40 years.

Trump telephoned Stone personally to tell him his sentence was being commuted,
and repeatedly previewed his decision - repeatedly stating that he felt Stone
had been treated unfairly, and did not deserve his 40 month sentence.

Stone, a larger-than-life political character, was the sixth Trump aide or
adviser to have been convicted of charges brought during Mueller’s
investigation.

A longtime Trump friend and informal adviser, Stone boasted during the campaign
that he was in contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange through a trusted
intermediary and hinted at inside knowledge of WikiLeaks’ plans to release more
than 19,000 emails hacked from the servers of the Democratic National Committee.

But Stone denied any wrongdoing and consistently criticized the case against him
as politically motivated.

He has been making numerous appearances on television and radio since his
sentence was commuted.

In them he gushes about the president, saying he saved his life from a
COVID-infested prison, and describing him as brave.

In his first television interview since being spared prison, Stone on Monday
described his battle against 'the horrific and deep-pocketed resources of the
federal government, and these really sadistic, arrogant, politically-motivated
prosecutors.'

He added: 'And I had a biased judge, I had a stacked jury, I had a corrupt jury
forewoman.'

Stone, who lives with his wife in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, said he had been
pressured to lie and implicate Trump, by prosecutors working for Robert Mueller.

'Now in the last two days, when I said that, people said: ah, you see, Stone had
the goods on Trump, and he traded his silence for a commutation,' he told
Hannity.

'That is patently false; I never said that, I never implied that.

'What I said has been consistent - that I would not lie against my friend of 40
years so they could use it for impeachment.'

Stone, who is now considering whether to appeal and seek to have his sentence
fully wiped, said that Mueller's team were desperate for him to change his
story.

'They wanted me to be the ham in their ham sandwich, because they knew the
Mueller report, particularly on Russia, was a dud,' he said.

'It was a goose egg.'

Stone told Hannity that he believed Trump's commutation had saved his life,
noting that he was being sent to 'a COVID-infested prison, in violation of
current DoJ policies.'

He said 60 inmates had tested positive for COVID-19.

'The most important thing here is the courageousness of the president's act,' he
said, adding that he knew Trump was under pressure from within the White House
not to show clemency for his friend.

Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, chief of staff Mark Meadows and attorney
general William Barr were all said to be opposed to the commutation of the
sentence.

They reportedly urged Trump to wait until after the November election.

'I don't think I would have lived that long,' said Stone, praising Trump as 'a
man of great justice and fairness, and a man of enormous courage.'

And he suggested that he was leaning against seeking a full exoneration.

'I have to be convinced I could get a fair second trial,' he said.

'Because I definitely didn't get a fair first trial.'

His interviewer agreed.

Hannity observed: 'It's the biggest abuse of power, corruption scandal in our
history.'

Mueller himself over the weekend made a rare incursion into the debate, writing
an op ed in The Washington Post defending the work of his team, and asking that
Stone remain a convicted felon.

He said that the investigation he led was of 'paramount importance' and asserted
that Stone 'remains a convicted felon, and rightly so' despite the president’s
decision to commute his prison sentence.

The op-ed marked Mueller’s first public statement on his investigation since his
congressional appearance last July.

It represented his firmest defense of the two-year probe whose results have come
under attack and even been partially undone by the Trump administration.

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-19 15:33:15 UTC
[...]
'He didn? see me as a journalist, not as a professional, not a radio host?ut a
?***o?first and foremost.
'Thirty years as an entertainment professional, twenty of them in radio. ?***o?
was the first perjorative uttered. The low-calorie version of the N-Word.
'The audio is, what it is and it? mine. The subsequent conclusions are yours.'
[...]
The op-ed marked Mueller? first public statement on his investigation since his
So "negro" is banned now? But it's ok for them to call us crackers.
Miloch
2020-07-19 15:49:17 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
It represented his firmest defense of the two-year probe whose results have come
under attack and even been partially undone by the Trump administration.
*
So "negro" is banned now? But it's ok for them to call us crackers.
Can ya rephrase your response under the nym "Skeeter"...might give it a little
more cache.

...just tryin' to help, Shit-Ski!

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-19 18:40:45 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
It represented his firmest defense of the two-year probe whose results have come
under attack and even been partially undone by the Trump administration.
*
So "negro" is banned now? But it's ok for them to call us crackers.
Can ya rephrase your response under the nym "Skeeter"...might give it a little
more cache.
...just tryin' to help, Shit-Ski!
Thanks for helping me prove that if it wasn't for copy/paste you have
nothing to say.
Miloch
2020-07-19 18:55:11 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
It represented his firmest defense of the two-year probe whose results have come
under attack and even been partially undone by the Trump administration.
*
So "negro" is banned now? But it's ok for them to call us crackers.
Can ya rephrase your response under the nym "Skeeter"...might give it a little
more cache.
...just tryin' to help, Shit-Ski!
Thanks for helping me prove that if it wasn't for copy/paste you have
nothing to say.
Enough for you to want to read...Skeets!...thanks for the acknowledgement.

...kindly give my regards to the Mrs...and all the Little Shits.

*
Jack Shit
2020-07-19 20:23:47 UTC
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
It represented his firmest defense of the two-year probe whose results have come
under attack and even been partially undone by the Trump administration.
*
So "negro" is banned now? But it's ok for them to call us crackers.
Can ya rephrase your response under the nym "Skeeter"...might give it a little
more cache.
...just tryin' to help, Shit-Ski!
Thanks for helping me prove that if it wasn't for copy/paste you have
nothing to say.
Enough for you to want to read...Skeets!...thanks for the acknowledgement.
...kindly give my regards to the Mrs...and all the Little Shits.
*
My "little shit" would put you in your place and then fuck your
daughter.
Hello Kiitty
He and I could double-team her.
Jack Shit
Hope she's not as ugly as they say.
Hello Kiitty
I hope she's not riddled with VD like they say.
%
you punks wouldn't even be able to handle the ride
Hello Kiitty
I guess you fucked her too. Is there anyone who hasn't fuck Miloch's daughter?
Jack Shit
2020-07-19 21:24:11 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
Post by Jack Shit
Post by Miloch
[...]
They say she disowned Miloch over some "unspoken" actions he had
taken.