Donald Trump turns his press conference into a petri dish for the coronavirus...
2020-03-14 00:22:57 UTC
...as he handshakes, mic touches and manhandles his way through Rose Garden
appearance - ignoring his own CDC's guidelines

more at
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8110709/Donald-Trump-shakes-hands-repeatedly-coronavrius-press-conference.html

President Donald Trump repeatedly shook hands during his coronavirus press
conference on Friday, breaking CDC guidelines on how to avoid contracting the
deadly virus. At one point, Trump shook hands with Brian Cornell, Chairman and
CEO of Target Corporation.

He also shook hands with Doug McMillon, president and CEO of Walmart, during the
news conference. When Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of NIAID, approached the
podium to speak, he and Trump both adjusted the microphone and their hands
overlapped. But Bruce Greenstein, Executive Vice President and Chief Strategy
and Innovation Officer of the LHC Group, did take precaution by offering his
elbow when President Trump when in for a handshake.

The president declared a national emergency, allowing for $50billion in
emergency funds.

*
MaxxX-Ine
2020-03-14 00:44:37 UTC
...as he handshakes, mic touches and manhandles his way through Rose Garden
appearance - ignoring his own CDC's guidelines
A guideline is kind of like a suggestion. That's a concept that's a little over
a lib's head apparently.
super70s
2020-03-14 05:14:03 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
...as he handshakes, mic touches and manhandles his way through Rose
Garden appearance - ignoring his own CDC's guidelines
A guideline is kind of like a suggestion. That's a concept that's a little
over a lib's head apparently.
OK I suggest you shake hands with all your friends and relatives after
standing within 2 feet of someone diagnosed with corona the previous day
the way Trump did.
MaxxX-Ine
If you suggest it I don't have to do it. Neener Neener
Miloch
2020-03-15 05:09:04 UTC
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by super70s
Post by MaxxX-Ine
Post by Miloch
...as he handshakes, mic touches and manhandles his way through Rose
Garden appearance - ignoring his own CDC's guidelines
A guideline is kind of like a suggestion. That's a concept that's a little
over a lib's head apparently.
OK I suggest you shake hands with all your friends and relatives after
standing within 2 feet of someone diagnosed with corona the previous day
the way Trump did.
If you suggest it I don't have to do it. Neener Neener
So...how's your supply of toilet paper holding out, ButtWipe?...fighting over
the last roll at Walmart with Tori Spelling?