Hillary (not Hilaria) Baldwin's real past: Alec's wife, 36, attended exclusive Massachusetts high school despite claiming to have come to the US from Spain at 19...
2020-12-28 16:50:22 UTC
...her mom is a white college professor and her accent comes and goes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9092033/Hilaria-Baldwins-fake-Spanish-past-revealed.html

*Hilaria, who was actually born Hillary Hayward-Thomas, previously claimed that
she came to the US when she was just 19 years old

*But it has been revealed that she attended the exclusive The Cambridge School
of Weston where fees are $64,900 a year and class ratios are 6:1

*Several former classmates came forward to confirm that Hilaria was in fact
raised in Weston, Massachusetts, and attended the school

*Additional posts revealed Hilaria's mom discussed growing up in Massachusetts

*Dr Kathryn Hayward spent most of her career practicing medicine in the state

*A number of videos of her past TV appearances were also unearthed as evidence
that her Spanish accent isn't real, including a segment from the Today show

*During the segment Hilaria seemingly forgot the English word for 'cucumber'

*'Yes, I am a white girl. I am a white girl,' the 36-year-old influencer said

*Video came days after claims that she's spent years misrepresenting her
heritage went viral on Twitter last week

*Hilaria's husband Alec Baldwin took to Instagram to defend his wife on Sunday

Hilaria Baldwin was born in Boston and attended an exclusive Massachusetts high
school despite claiming to have come to America when she was 19 and presenting
herself as a Spanish person.

The 36-year-old wife of Alec Baldwin confessed to her 859,000 Instagram
followers on Sunday that her real name is Hillary, that she is 'a white girl'
and that she spent only 'some of' her childhood in Spain.

Hilaria's biography on her agency's speakers site states that she was born on
the island of Majorca and raised in Boston, without specifying a timeline for
her upbringing. In interviews over the years Hilaria has indicated that she
moved from Spain to the US when she was 19 to attend New York University.

The influencer was forced to issue the rambling seven-minute video Sunday amid
an online frenzy days after a woman tweeted: 'You have to admire Hilaria
Baldwin's commitment to her decade long grift where she impersonates a Spanish
person.'

In the next few days, several videos of Hilaria's past TV appearances resurfaced
showing her commitment to a Spanish accent, including one where she appeared to
forget the English word for 'cucumber'.

Additional posts revealed that Hilaria's mother discussed growing up in
Longmeadow, Massachusetts, where she spent most of her career practicing
medicine.

Now it has emerged Hilaria, who was actually born Hillary Hayward-Thomas,
attended exclusive $64,900-a-year The Cambridge School of Weston in
Massachusetts.

Internet sleuths were also quick to uncover details about Hilaria's parents, Dr
Kathryn Hayward and David Thomas, who worked as professors in the US for years
before retiring to Majorca in 2011, according to Page Six.

According to MassLive, Hayward, served as 'an associate physician at
Massachusetts General Hospital and assistant professor of medicine at Harvard
Medical School' until she retired.

While Hilaria has long described her mother as Spanish, records revealed that
Hayward is in fact a fourth-generation Massachusetts resident.

Hilaria's father's family has even deeper ties to the US, having lived here
since before the American Revolution.

Hilaria, who co-hosts the Mom Brain podcast, is listed as a 2002 alumni of The
Cambridge School of Weston, despite claiming in April of this year that she
moved to New York from Spain in 2003 to attend New York University.

'I came for school and I never, ever left,' she said in an interview entitled
Motherhood, Marriage & Miscarriages.

Class ratios at her exclusive school are six students to one teacher. Other
alumni include Lion King screenwriter Jonathan Roberts (1973) and American Pie
actress Jennifer Coolidge (1979) who played Stifler's mom.

Several former classmates also came forward to confirm that Hilaria was in fact
raised in Weston, Massachusetts, by professor parents without a hint of a
foreign accent.

'I went to high school with her. Genuinely lovely person, I recall, but fully a
white girl from Cambridge,' one wrote.

Another added: 'I went to high school with her. She was perfectly nice and
serious about ballroom dancing. Her name was indeed Hillary Hayward-Thomas and
she did not have her current accent.'

Hilaria's accent has also fluctuated as recently as last week when she took to
Instagram Live to react to a prank post from comedian Amy Schumer.

Schumer had shared a photo of Hilaria posing in lingerie with her newborn son
Eduardo Pau Lucas along with a caption that painted Schumer as the person in the
snap.

Seeking to quell the social media firestorm in her video on Sunday, Hilaria said
that she spent 'some of' her childhood in Spain and 'some' of it in
Massachusetts, where she was born. She maintained that her entire family lives
in Spain now.

The influencer has graced the cover of Spanish magazine Hola! where she was
identified as a Spanish person throught the interview.

Her husband Alec has also called his Spanish.

He defended his wife on Instagram, saying: 'The majority of what’s been said,
and—again, I don’t want to enumerate what those things are—is false. And some of
it’s so spectacularly false.'

'There was a lot of back and forth my entire life,' the Mom Brain podcaster
explained.

'And I'm really lucky that I grew up speaking two different languages and I'm
trying to raise my kids, so they speak two languages too. And that's something
very important to me especially having my family abroad.'

'Let's be very clear that Europe has a lot of white people in there and my
family is white. Ethnically, I am a mix of many, many, many things. Culturally,
I grew up with two cultures so it's really as simple as that', Hilaria said
Sunday.

Hilaria added: 'Yeah I'm a different kind of Bostonian but that's who I am, and
you kind of can't change your background - nor would I want to - I'm really,
really proud of who I am.'

Hilaria noted that '44 people from Spain' attended her 2012 wedding to Oscar
nominee Alec Baldwin, but she hasn't seen her family since September 2019
because of 'the pandemic'.

The NYU alum and her 62-year-old husband gave all five of their children Spanish
names - daughter Carmen Gabriela, 7; son Rafael Thomas, 5; son Leonardo Ángel,
4; son Romeo Alejandro, 2; and son Eduardo 'Edu' Pao Lucas, 3 months.

As for her name, Hilaria said she'd use Hillary in the US and Hilaria in Spain.

'My whole family call me Hilaria.

It always kind of bothered me that neither name sounds good in the other
language. So I would use one or the other one,' she said.

'A handful of years before I met Alec, I decided to consolidate the two...It
means happy in both languages. I think we can all be really like clear that it's
the same name just a few letters difference, so I don't think we should be upset
about it.'

She indicated that in her youth she tried to be her 'coolest self,' but 'as you
get older you kind of just embrace who you are and you just kind of want to be
open about it and that's what I'm trying to do here'.

Hilaria - who boasts 852K Instagram followers - later shared on her Instagram
story never-before-seen snaps of herself in Spain.

She also shared a Spanish-language text from her brother and concluded: 'I've
said my piece.'

Speaking about the 'spectacularly false' printing claims, Alec said: 'And as
much as that hurts, the only thing I can do is talk to that half of the public
or that portion of the public who understands what I mean when I say: "Consider
the source." It's a sunny day here. We're going to enjoy a sunny day - me and my
little pack.'

Ireland Baldwin has long been close to stepmother Hilaria, who has described
them as 'girlfriends' in the past.

And the model has broken her silence after Hilaria found herself in the middle
of a social media controversy.

She took to her Instagram Story Sunday to set the record straight and defend her
stepmom, after the mother of five announced that she's signing off for a while,
amid a scandal about her heritage.

The 25-year-old reposted a Christmas photo of Hilaria, 36, and father Alec
Baldwin, 62, with daughter Carmen, seven, sons Rafael, five, Leonardo, four,
Romeo, two, and Eduardo, three months.

It was accompanied by comment from Tracie Egan Morrissey, who's fueled the
discourse around Hilaria's heritage: 'If I were Ireland (Alec's adult daughter
with Kim Bassinger) I would be p****d watching my piece of the inheritance pie
get smaller and smaller.'

Ireland then addressed her 645K followers in a video: 'It's so pathetic that
anyone would wanna play detective, and dig that deep into someone's life that
they don't know, don't know anything about, how they were raised, who they were
actually raised by. It's just kinda sad and pathetic.

'And also, it's the holidays, and people are depressed, people are going through
a lot. I know I'm going through a lot, personally. And the last thing we really
need to do is start s*** and gossip about something that is so, so stupid. And
about somebody that nobody really even knows.'

Morrissey previously took to her Instagram Story with an overwhelming amount of
evidence that Hilaria has lied about being from Spain.

Ireland added: 'And this person has dug up old tweets from Hilaria's high school
peers, and they all say one thing about her, that she's really kind, when they
reflect back on their experience with her. And that's because she is very kind,
she's a good person. And she's a caring person who's always respected my
relationship with my dad.

'I have a great relationship with her. And she could be a really malicious,
terrible, horrible human who tears people down, but she isn't. Hilaria is a
wonderful mother who takes great care of her kids, and she takes great care of
my dad. And that's really all that matters to me.'

She concluded in regard to the original post: 'I'm not worried about my
inheritance, because I'm gonna take good care of me. But thank you so much for
your suggestion.'

*
China Biden
2020-12-29 00:21:22 UTC
...her mom is a white college professor and her accent comes and goes
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9092033/Hilaria-Baldwins-fake-Spanish-past-revealed.html
*Hilaria, who was actually born Hillary Hayward-Thomas, previously claimed that
she came to the US when she was just 19 years old
Well of course. Everyone knows all liberals are phonies and liars.