What ethnic background was Laci?
l***@gmail.com
2018-12-14 04:40:50 UTC
Just curious. Her name was Rocha, I believe, and she had a olve complexion.
I know there are a lot of Armenian -American's in central California. Anyone
know?
Ambrose
My family lives up the street from Laci's father. I went to school with school with Laci's brother, Brent in Escalon Ca. My father and Laci's father and paternal grandparents were friends for decades until their passing. Laci's father is full blooded Portuguese. So is my family. They are not Hispanic.
a***@hotmail.com
2019-06-08 16:08:45 UTC
Just curious. Her name was Rocha, I believe, and she had a olve complexion.
I know there are a lot of Armenian -American's in central California. Anyone
know?
ROCHA is a Spanish surname from Spain. My family is from Spain and that is one of our last names. There are Portuguese that have that name, but it originates from SPAIN>

Here is n overview from House of Names

https://houseofnames.com/Rocha-family-crest
a***@hotmail.com
PEOPLE WAKE UP...ROCHA IS A SPANISH SURNAME!! WHO CARES IF SOMEONE IS PORTUGUESE AND HAS A SPANISH SURNAME..many do!! THey just pronounce it different..thus LOPEZ become LOPES in portuguese and the pronounce it phoentically LOPESH...just as Alameda,,becomes Almeida...Silva is the same in both..Gonzales can be the same for both but Portuguese phonetics on it is Gozalesh..etc etc. THis is from the House of Names. My family is from Spain and this is a Spanish surname originally from Catalunya.
j***@gmail.com
2020-03-11 00:20:38 UTC
Hi,
This is years overdue but Lacy was actually 1/2 white (her mother's side) & 1/2 Portuguese (Her Dad's side)😉
Hello Kiitty
2020-03-11 07:37:21 UTC
White. And pretty.
super70s
2020-03-12 19:43:42 UTC
Post by Hello Kiitty
Post by j***@gmail.com
Hi,
This is years overdue but Lacy was actually 1/2 white (her mother's side) &
1/2 Portuguese (Her Dad's side)?
White. And pretty.
Prettier than that skank Peterson had an affair with anyway, what was he
thinking.
j***@gmail.com
2020-06-24 04:38:15 UTC
Not I don’t think so, she was half Mexican
a***@hotmail.com
2020-03-11 04:22:02 UTC
Just curious. Her name was Rocha, I believe, and she had a olve complexion.
I know there are a lot of Armenian -American's in central California. Anyone
know?
excuse me....ROCHA IS NOT A PORTUGUESE SURNAME BUT A SPANISH FROM SPAIN. MY family originates from there grandparents and that is a FAMILY NAME OF OURS! COULD be that her fathers family was Mexican or the such or even of Spanish origin..but ROCHA is SPANISH. Here is a link for you all!!

https://houseofnames.com/rocha-family-crest
Miloch
2020-03-11 05:36:41 UTC
Just curious. Her name was Rocha, I believe, and she had a olve complexio=
n.
I know there are a lot of Armenian -American's in central California. Any=
one
know?
excuse me....ROCHA IS NOT A PORTUGUESE SURNAME BUT A SPANISH FROM SPAIN. MY=
family originates from there grandparents and that is a FAMILY NAME OF OUR=
S! COULD be that her fathers family was Mexican or the such or even of Span=
ish origin..but ROCHA is SPANISH. Here is a link for you all!!
Mmmm....looks like ya might have a Portuguese weed in your Spanish garden...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocha_(surname)

Rocha (Portuguese pronunciation: ['ʁɔʃɐ]) is a Portuguese
language surname. Its origin can be French, but it can be also a
Jewish-Portuguese Sephardic surname. It literally means “rock” or “boulder” in
Portuguese; for instance, “rochas sedimentares, metamórficas e magmáticas” means
“sedimentary, metamorphic and igneous rocks”. It is also a topographical surname
that is found in Portugal as “da Rocha” or simply Rocha, literally, "one who is
from/of the rock".

*
https://houseofnames.com/rocha-family-crest
a***@hotmail.com
ANd one more point, Portuguese people are WHITE...unless they are from BRAZIl that are mixed with Black of Cape Verde or Mozambique..Portuguese people are white..just like Spaniards. Where are some of you people getting your info?Just because someone is tan does not make them not white. Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek, French..all considered white caucasian.
Miloch
2020-03-11 05:47:30 UTC
Post by a***@hotmail.com
Just curious. Her name was Rocha, I believe, and she had a olve complexio=
n.
I know there are a lot of Armenian -American's in central California. Any=
one
know?
Ambrose
ANd one more point, Portuguese people are WHITE...
More of an 'olive' color...but definitely not WHITE.

*

unless they are from BRAZ=
Norbert K
I knew a Rocha family, not directly related to Laci, and they were Mexican.
super70s
2020-06-24 14:44:08 UTC
Whatever she was she was more attractive than that skank Peterson had an
affair with IMO.
kelown
2020-06-25 02:03:24 UTC
Whatever she was she was more attractive than that skank Peterson had an
affair with IMO.
Scott Peterson's mistress, Amber Dawn Frey, wasn't responsible for what
happened to Laci. In fact, Amber helped police with phone taps and was a
key witness for Scott's prosecution.
Norbert K
2020-06-27 18:40:07 UTC
Post by kelown
Post by super70s
Whatever she was she was more attractive than that skank Peterson had an
affair with IMO.
Scott Peterson's mistress, Amber Dawn Frey, wasn't responsible for what
happened to Laci. In fact, Amber helped police with phone taps and was a
key witness for Scott's prosecution.
Yes, once Amber was on to Scott, she notified the police.

She really had Peterson squirming and making a fool of himself on those police tapes. Of course, sitting next to Amber, listening in, and passing her written suggestions was criminal behavioral profiler Sharon Hagan.
Hello Kiitty
2020-06-24 23:00:34 UTC
Post by Norbert K
Just curious. Her name was Rocha, I believe, and she had a olve complexion.
I know there are a lot of Armenian -American's in central California. Anyone
know?
Ambrose
I knew a Rocha family, not directly related to Laci, and they were Mexican.
If there had been a wall that lovely woman might still be alive.