What are cankles?
MartiC
2007-05-15 14:23:48 UTC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
Buttercup
2007-05-15 16:01:19 UTC
No curve at the ankle - calf goes on down to the foot.
Red
2007-05-15 19:40:47 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
No curve at the ankle - calf goes on down to the foot.
Hillary's are the biggest I have ever seen, although I had a third
grade teacher that could have given her a run of her cankle money!
Copasetic
Did Chelsea inherit Hillary's cankles?
Gregory Morrow
2007-05-15 19:58:01 UTC
Post by Copasetic
Post by Red
Post by Buttercup
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
No curve at the ankle - calf goes on down to the foot.
Hillary's are the biggest I have ever seen, although I had a third
grade teacher that could have given her a run of her cankle money!
Did Chelsea inherit Hillary's cankles?
Hopefully not...

Chelsea is actually pretty nice - looking, considering the fact that her
parental units are both BUTT UGLI...
--
Best
Greg
c***@webtv.net
2007-05-15 20:24:26 UTC
Isn't Chelsea Clinton really Webb Hubbell's daughter?
cuhulin
subscriber1997
2007-05-16 02:19:03 UTC

now why would Butterballs know THIS?
Buttercup
shut up
subscriber1997
2007-05-16 17:56:44 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Post by subscriber1997
Post by Buttercup
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
No curve at the ankle - calf goes on down to the foot.
now why would Butterballs know THIS?
shut up
================

Butterballs knows i just luvs
strong women lol
Buttercup
Stand still long enough and I'll smack ya around if you want. ;-)
Nancy2
2007-05-16 13:31:47 UTC
Post by Buttercup
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
No curve at the ankle - calf goes on down to the foot.
Back in the day, we just said "thick ankles." Many women with slender
legs have thick ankles. It's in the genes - why make fun of someone's
genes?

N.
subscriber1997

wtf else are we gonna poke fun at?
Dolemite
2007-05-15 16:13:28 UTC
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
It refers to a person's ankles when there is no discernible difference in
girth between the person's calves and ankles. A very unattractive quality,
particularly for women (though very useful for offensive linemen in
football).
AKA
Or stamping out fires.
Agent Smith
Or firing out stamps.
It's the Principle!
2007-05-15 22:58:14 UTC
(in article
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have
no idea what it means. Does anyone know?
It refers to a person's ankles when there is no discernible
difference in girth between the person's calves and ankles. A
very unattractive quality, particularly for women (though very
useful for offensive linemen in football).
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do with a
person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
--
Brandy Alexandre

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he
never would be found out. -- Thomas Babington Macaulay
katorzejames
2007-05-16 06:14:09 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do with a
person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
well it appears that b. spears has had her cankles sucked out.
she has "edie" legs, all of a sudden.
"...they literally *pounded* them into shape!"
Copasetic
2007-06-02 22:04:52 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do with a
person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
Here's a picture of her in Grease.
Lumpy
2007-06-02 22:08:11 UTC
Here's a picture of her in Grease.http://images.art.com/images/-/Grease--C10102047.jpeg
Excellent example.
nimue
2007-06-03 00:44:17 UTC
Post by Copasetic
Post by It's the Principle!
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do
with a person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
Very true. Michelle Trachtenberg has cankles, too. Some heavy women have
great ankles, some slender women have cankles -- it's just the way a
person's legs are made. Here's some pics of Michelle's cankles -- she's
slender and an absolutely gorgeous, totally lovely young woman, but she has
cankles.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/266a28

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ynuwcw

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=5aed1a3b-9f3b-4ab1-8196-aff19691f651&k=15301

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2g4zfb
Post by Copasetic
Here's a picture of her in Grease.
http://images.art.com/images/-/Grease--C10102047.jpeg
--
nimue

"Let your freak-flag fly, and if someone doesn't get you, move on."
Drew Barrymore
Gregory Morrow
2007-06-03 01:09:05 UTC
Post by nimue
Post by It's the Principle!
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do
with a person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
Very true. Michelle Trachtenberg has cankles, too. Some heavy women have
great ankles, some slender women have cankles -- it's just the way a
person's legs are made. Here's some pics of Michelle's cankles -- she's
slender and an absolutely gorgeous, totally lovely young woman, but she has
cankles.
Your FACE is a "cankle", Pig Pork...
--
Best
Greg
Agent Smith
2007-06-03 07:45:26 UTC
Post by nimue
Post by Copasetic
Post by It's the Principle!
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do
with a person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
Very true. Michelle Trachtenberg has cankles, too. Some heavy women
have great ankles, some slender women have cankles -- it's just the
way a person's legs are made. Here's some pics of Michelle's cankles
-- she's slender and an absolutely gorgeous, totally lovely young
woman, but she has cankles.
http://tastefulcelebs.com/wp-
content/photos/Michelle_Trachtenberg_sexy_
Post by nimue
silver_dress4.jpg http://preview.tinyurl.com/266a28
http://www.lookwhatsheswearing.com/wp-content/michelle_tractenberg.jpg
She's a chunky monkey.
nimue
2007-06-04 22:05:21 UTC
Post by nimue
http://tastefulcelebs.com/wp-content/photos/Michelle_Trachtenberg_sexy_silver_dress4.jpg
Post by Copasetic
Here's a picture of her in Grease.
http://images.art.com/images/-/Grease--C10102047.jpeg
Here's another picture of the incredibly lovely Michelle Trachtenberg --
cankles and all.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/35aa8u

Drew Barrymore
Agent Smith
Travoltie's got a bit of a paunch there, doesn't he?
katorzejames
2007-05-16 06:23:23 UTC
Post by It's the Principle!
Olivia Newton John has cankles. It doesn't have anything to do with a
person size. Just look at her in Grease and Xanadu.
i kind of want to hear the cast album from the "xanadu " play.
i am a little skeered...
i can see mariah carey touring with this show for years.
she can play to a hologram of michael jackson, as gene kelly.
i also see miss carey starring on tv as mary poppins, with jim carrey
as dick van dyke.
is he too old?
ewan macgregor, i mean.
ewan macgregor as dick van dyke.
FragileWarrior
2007-05-16 11:28:42 UTC
Who's surprised? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?
Lumpy
2007-06-02 22:10:03 UTC
Post by MartiC
I keep hearing this term in reference to Hilary Clinton but have no idea
what it means. Does anyone know?
Calf + Ankle = Cankle.