Body left to rot in funeral home 3 years leads to charges - Democrats pay your debts!
Bradley K. Shirman
2018-08-30 11:34:28 UTC
A woman’s long-winded tirade blaming her friends and family for
canceling her dream $60,000 wedding has gone viral on social
media.

The bizarre story has received a massive response after being
shared on Facebook and Reddit by a woman identified as the
bride’s cousin.

The Facebook post starts with, “It comes with great sadness that
I am announcing the cancellation of the [censored] Wedding. I
apologize for cancelling only 4 days beforehand.”

The bride, identified as Susan, then reveals that she and her
fiancé have broken up “due to some recent and irreparable
problems” before going on to blame her friends and family for
“ruin[ing] my marriage and life.”

The woman explained the couple met at 14 and worked together on
her family’s farm. They then went to community college and
worked and saved to “become financially stable.”

“We managed to save up nearly $15K for a wedding. Since our love
was like a fairy tale, we wanted an extravagant blow out
wedding, one where our son could be included,” the woman wrote.
“We started touring venues and were torn between two. A local
psychic told us to go with the more expensive option, and we
thought why the hell not?”

"A local psychic told us to go with the more expensive option,
and we thought why the hell not?”

- Susan, bride
The bride went on to say during her foul-mouthed rant that all
the couple needed for their grand $60K wedding was “a little
push.”

“Our dream wedding amounts to 60K – all included with flights to
Aruba. All we asked was for a little help from our friends and
family to make it happen.”

The 17-paragraph outburst said the pair “specifically asked for
cash gifts” from the guests.

“How could we have OUR wedding that WE dreamed of without proper
funding? We’d sacrificed so much and only asked each guest for
around $1,500.”

The bride also explained she “made it CLEAR. If you couldn’t
contribute, you weren’t invited to our exclusive wedding. It’s a
once and a lifetime [sic] party.”

Much to the bride’s dismay, she and her fiancé quickly
discovered that people were not willing to pay $1,500 to attend
their special day.

“So we sent out RSVP’s and only 8 people replied and sent us the
check. We were f---ing livid. How was this supposed to happen
without a little help from our friends,” she wrote.

“Desperately, we resent our invites and asked people to donate
what they could. I mean seriously people, what is $1,000? What
is $1500? Clearly, not a lot,” she continued. “We also set up a
go fund me. That only got us $250. At this point we were
exhausted, tired.”

The bride said her now-ex suggested they get married in Vegas to
save on costs, but she “laughed in his face.”

“He wanted those cheap, raggedy, filthy, whore like Vegas
weddings,” she wrote. “Am I some Hooch piece of f---ing trash, a
hooker?”

“My ex left the room and didn’t apologize for his horrid
suggestion,” she wrote.

The enraged woman then wrote that she took out her frustrations
on her Maid of Honor who had promised her $5,000 before backing
out.

Wedding picture frame broken on floor
The couple split after they could not come up with the cash for
their dream wedding. (iStock)

“How could someone who offered me THOUSANDS OF F---ING DOLLARS
then deny me MY promised money and then tell me to shift down my
budget???? She KNOWS my f---ing DREAM was a blowout wedding. I
just wanted to be a Kardashian for a day and then live my life
like normal,” she wrote. “I called her a filthy f---ing poor
excuse of a friend, and hung up.”

The bride ended her rage by restating that she wanted her
friends to pay for her “dream” wedding.

“How hard would it to [sic] have been to f---ing donate friends?
Do I matter to you? Just f---ing give me money for my wedding. I
won’t even sugarcoat. I won’t even pretend that’s not what I
wanted. It was for a dream.”

Many on Reddit and Facebook asked if the post was real,
commenting that it was too strange to be true.

“Is this real?!” one wrote.

“It’s too much! It can’t be real, can it?” another wrote on
Reddit.

However, the bride’s cousin posted an update ensuring it was
real on the Wedding Shaming forum on Facebook where she posted
the original screenshots.

“Yes, this is a living breathing human being,” she wrote.
“Clearly she has entitlement issues, but I have never known her
to be this obnoxious.”

"Do I matter to you? Just f---ing give me money for my wedding.
I won’t even sugarcoat."

- Susan, bride
“Honestly, over the years she’s been nice & overall sweet. No
red flags come to mind. She has humble beginnings and has been
working on her parents farm since she was young,” the cousin
wrote.

The bride’s cousin called out social media and her family
members’ obsession with “Kardashian stuff” over the past few
years as the cause for the meltdown. The cousin also felt the
post may have been written while the bride-to-be was drinking.

“It’s especially vulgar and incredibly embarrassing. It was only
up for maybe 15 minutes before she took it down,” the cousin
wrote in the follow-up.

Several have commented on the ridiculous request from the
betrothed couple. Some on Reddit even called the woman
“delusional.”

“Demanding $1500 is insane,” one wrote on Reddit.

“What an entitled delusional individual. Pay for your own damn
wedding. So glad he walked,” another wrote, referring to the
groom.

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/08/27/bride-cancels-
wedding-breaks-up-with-fianc-after-friends-and-family-refuse-to-
pay-for-60g-
nuptials.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnetwork
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-08-30 13:40:26 UTC
Post by Bradley K. Shirman
http://www.fox
Only at Fox is this newsworthy.

Why don't they just change their name to thetrumptabloid channel, and
get it over with?
Bradley K. Shirman
2018-08-30 13:46:59 UTC
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Two South Carolina funeral home workers have
been indicted after authorities say they left a body to rot in
an unrefrigerated room surrounded by air-fresheners for nearly
three years because the woman's family owed them money.

Lawrence Robert Meadows and Roderick Mitchell Cummings, both 40,
were charged Friday by a state grand jury with desecration of
human remains. A conviction on the charge carries a sentence of
one to 10 years in prison.

They were supposed to cremate 63-year-old Mary Alice Pitts Moore
after her funeral in Greenwood in March 2015, but instead left
her remains in a locked room under blankets and "surrounded by
fragrant items," and even moved her body from one funeral home
to another 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, according to a
lawsuit filed by Moore's family.

Moore's remains were so badly decomposed when found in February
at First Family Funeral Home in Spartanburg it took two weeks of
reviewing medical records to confirm her identity, Spartanburg
County Coroner Rusty Clevenger said.

Cummings and Meadows kept the body because Moore's family didn't
pay their entire bill, according to arrest warrants from the
State Law Enforcement Division.

The state Board of Funeral Service revoked the license of First
Family Funeral Home earlier this month after complaints from
Moore's family and others.

Meadows lost his funeral director's license in April 2015 in an
unrelated matter after he forged the signature and other
information on a life insurance document when the person with
control of the policy refused to use it to pay for funeral
services, according to state records.

Cummings has never had a funeral license in South Carolina,
according to documents.

Meadows' lawyer, state Sen. Scott Talley, didn't return a phone
message Monday. Court records indicate Cummins is acting as his
own lawyer and calls to a listing for his home went unanswered.

Moore's family held a Celebration of Life service where her body
was viewed shortly after her March 26, 2015, death. Her remains
were then supposed to be cremated and returned to the family.

The Post and Courier of Charleston reported on Moore as part of
a June series detailing poor oversight of funeral homes around
the state.

Moore's husband, Fred Parker Jr., said another funeral home went
ahead and cremated his wife's body. Her ashes sit in an urn in
his Greenwood home beside a tiny portrait taken from her
driver's license — it's the only photo he has.

"Three years," Parker said to the newspaper in a low growl,
slowly drawing out the words. "How would you feel? It gets worse
every day just thinking about it."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/27/body-left-to-rot-in-funeral-
home-3-years-leads-to-
charges.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Byker
Nigs, of course: https://tinyurl.com/yb6mzstp
Sarah Ehrett
2018-08-30 22:09:03 UTC
COLUMBIA, S.C. – Two South Carolina funeral home workers have been
indicted after authorities say they left a body to rot in an
unrefrigerated room surrounded by air-fresheners for nearly three years
because the woman's family owed them money.
Lawrence Robert Meadows and Roderick Mitchell Cummings, both 40, were
charged Friday by a state grand jury with desecration of human remains. A
conviction on the charge carries a sentence of one to 10 years in prison.
Sometimes it's not a great idea to read AO before you sit down to
dinner.
Louis Epstein
2018-08-31 03:12:25 UTC
[...]
So...cremation vs. decomposition...the rapid destruction is not
"desecration",the slow destruction is?

Sorta like the guy who infiltrated Alcor to "save" Ted Williams
from being preserved...

-=-=-