AIDS is Black
MaxxX
2018-06-29 04:08:09 UTC
90% of AIDS worldwide is black people.
Idiots.
Miloch
2018-06-29 04:42:50 UTC
Post by MaxxX
90% of AIDS worldwide is black people.
Idiots.
Mmmmmm....nope

...try again Sparky!

*
MaxxX
2018-06-29 06:20:52 UTC
Post by MaxxX
90% of AIDS worldwide is black people.
Idiots.
Mmmmmm....nope
...try again Sparky!
Hey, we don't want to confuse the troll with unnecessary facts.
Let him chew on the African AIDS epidemic for a while.
Miloch
2018-06-29 14:25:43 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by Miloch
Post by MaxxX
90% of AIDS worldwide is black people.
Idiots.
Mmmmmm....nope
...try again Sparky!
Hey, we don't want to confuse the troll with unnecessary facts.
Let him chew on the African AIDS epidemic for a while.
Eh...I put his posts out of their misery and kill-filed 'im...out of sight...out
of mind.

*
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Do it. Max is an idiot.
MaxxX
2018-06-30 00:05:35 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Do it in the butt.
You have AIDS.
MaxxX
2018-06-30 00:06:55 UTC
Black AIDS.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 08:23:28 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Do it in the butt.
You have AIDS.
Black AIDS.
The numbers of young adults born in the late 70s and early 80s do not match up to your claims.

Your fake news is not fooling anyone here.
MaxxX
WTF is a young adult born in the 70s? You are really dumb.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 09:01:03 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Do it in the butt.
You have AIDS.
Black AIDS.
The numbers of young adults born in the late 70s and early 80s do not match up to your claims.
WTF is a young adult born in the 70s? You are really dumb.
It proves you are talking rubbish and hope more people kill file you.

Nobody is interested in you outdated views.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 08:16:07 UTC
Max18stupid. I don't hangout in parks at night or in public toilets and do those nasty thing with complete strangers (like you fags do). So there is a very low chance of me catching AIDS.

AIDS weakens your immune system so catching a cold or flu can kill someone who is HIV+ or have full blown AIDS. I had a cold recently and now I'm fully recovered. If I had AIDS, I would have been dead from that cold.

Get you facts right silly boy.
MaxxX
2018-06-30 08:26:00 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Max18stupid. I don't hangout in parks at night or in public toilets and do those nasty thing with complete strangers (like you fags do). So there is a very low chance of me catching AIDS.
I've seen you on the newsgroups for a long time. I remember when you
used to talk about doing those things and how you would tell people
where to meet for gay sex in the parks. You are definitely gay. 100%
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
AIDS weakens your immune system so catching a cold or flu can kill someone who is HIV+ or have full blown AIDS. I had a cold recently and now I'm fully recovered. If I had AIDS, I would have been dead from that cold.
You were probably sick for two or three months. That's why you were
gone for so long. The next cold will probably kill you. RIP
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 08:53:37 UTC
Post by MaxxX
[...]
Unlike you - I have a life. You will probably kill yourself when you realise than nobody gives a fuck about your photos of unknown people.

You would be better off if stop spending all day stalking people online and do something more useful.

You act like a person who is really sick in the head and don't know how to meet people.

I bet you don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend (if you are gay)😁

You are so angry at me when I didn't do anything to you? Sad person LOL
MaxxX
2018-07-01 00:18:41 UTC
Post by MaxxX
[...]
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Internet never forgets. There is a
long history of anthony brandy using Usenet to find and promote gay
sex.
MaxxX
2018-07-03 22:50:34 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Unlike you - I have a life.
You used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that you liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where guys would meet.
Homo.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-07-04 15:26:45 UTC
Post by MaxxX
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Unlike you - I have a life.
You used to (10-15 years ago) post a lot on Usenet
that you liked to go "dogging" (public sex in the UK) and would even
mention parks around London such as Scratchwood where guys would meet.
Homo.
You are a very sad person just all stalkers. Only sad people have so much hate for a person who have never harmed you in any way.

Only sad people are racist. You can't do do the work I do to save your life all you do is stalk people on facebook and post pictures of unknown people.

The only people who are interested in the pictures are friends and family - you not a friend or family.
MaxxX
2018-07-09 00:51:15 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
Only sad people are racist.
I'm not really racist and you're not really straight. It's an act.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
You can't do do the work I do to save your life all you do is stalk people on facebook and post pictures of unknown people.
You're a delivery driver and your job will be performed by self
driving vehicles within a few years. Then you will be back on the
dole, if you're not already.
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
The only people who are interested in the pictures are friends and family - you not a friend or family.
Your pictures are fun to look at for the same reason that people like
to go to the zoo and look at the animals.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
2018-06-30 09:07:56 UTC
Post by MaxxX
[...]
You are living in he past - the internet is international. Nobody gives a fuck about race or skin colour (just the words on the screen).

I'm proud of my strong people (the sporting, music, art and inventions).
MaxxX
80 IQ. And you are lazy.
MaxxX
2018-07-07 05:32:32 UTC
"https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F"
Post by https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F
I'm proud of my strong people (the sporting, music, art and inventions).
Why are YOU proud? You haven't done anything.