Kudlow: Were Taking a Look at Regulating Google
2018-08-29 03:46:55 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kudlow-were-taking-a-look-at-regulating-google?ref=home

Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google, after
President Trump tweeted that the tech giant’s search engine is “RIGGED.” While
speaking to reporters outside the White House, Kudlow said the government was
“just going to do some investigation and some analysis, that’s what we do.”

When asked if there is any actual evidence that Google has been censoring search
results, Kudlow winked and said that they were “looking into it.” This comes
after the president accused the tech giant of partisan censorship in a tweet.
“They have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is
BAD,” Trump wrote.

“Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out.” He
continued: “Illegal? 96% of results on ‘Trump News’ are from National Left-Wing
Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives
and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can &
cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!”

Google responded to the president’s accusations, writing in a statement that the
engine was “not used to set a political agenda.” The company insisted it does
not “bias our results toward any political ideology.”

2018-08-29 08:51:08 UTC
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google, after
While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and those
invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Miloch
2018-08-29 14:25:23 UTC
In article <chine.bleu-***@reader.eternal-september.org>, Siri
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google, after
While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and those
invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?
...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and resumed their
normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to sneak back into the US and
steal low paying farm worker jobs.

...because...you know...Mexicans!

*
Tommy
You racist pig.
Miloch
2018-08-29 16:08:34 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
In article
Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google, after
While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and
those invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?
...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
...because...you know...Mexicans!
*
You racist pig.
Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they could to
deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.

...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the information curve
and you look like an idiot!!...even more so than...you know...usual.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 16:12:01 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
In article
Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate Google, after
While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and
those invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?
...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
...because...you know...Mexicans!
*
You racist pig.
Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they
could to deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.
Prove that? Betcha can't.
Post by Miloch
...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the
information curve and you look like an idiot!!...even more so
than...you know...usual.
*
Your opinion of me means nothing, I expect it from a hate filled
liberal.
Miloch
2018-08-29 16:20:51 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
In article
Siri Cruise says...
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council, said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to regulate
Google, after
While he's at it, can he find those three million missing voters and
those invisible people who showed up at the inauguration?
...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
...because...you know...Mexicans!
*
You racist pig.
Tell that to your hero, The Donald...he and his father did all they
could to deny renting to blacks, Hispanics and orientals in NYC.
Prove that? Betcha can't.
...don't need to...been done ad-nauseam!....Google is your friend!

Doncha ever get tired of being asleep at the switch?...you know...the last one
to find out...ignorance is not bliss, Tommy-kins
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the
information curve and you look like an idiot!!...even more so
than...you know...usual.
Your opinion of me means nothing, I expect it from a hate filled
liberal.
...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take a break and
make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening for Senator there and
the Republicans are looking for people....just like YOU.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 16:31:29 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
In article
Siri Cruise says...
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...try to keep up, Tommy-kins!...you're falling way behind the
information curve and you look like an idiot!!...even more so
than...you know...usual.
Translation: As usual I have no proof.
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Your opinion of me means nothing, I expect it from a hate filled
liberal.
...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take a
break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening for
Senator there and the Republicans are looking for people....just like
YOU.
I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but to
many college kids.
Miloch
2018-08-29 16:56:27 UTC
Post by Tommy
In article
Siri Cruise says...
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council,
said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to
...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take a
break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening for
Senator there and the Republicans are looking for people....just like
YOU.
I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but to
many college kids.
Don't lie to Miloch, Tommy-kins!! You live in Denver with its Mile-High
altitude and lo oxygen content that's affected your thinking. You really need
to return to sea level and get your brain re-oxygenated!

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 18:16:34 UTC
Post by Tommy
In article
Siri Cruise says...
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council,
said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to
...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take
a break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening
for Senator there and the Republicans are looking for people....just
like YOU.
I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but
to many college kids.
Don't lie to Miloch, Tommy-kins!! You live in Denver with its
Mile-High altitude and lo oxygen content that's affected your
thinking. You really need to return to sea level and get your brain
re-oxygenated!
Denver is a shithole democrapper run cesspool. I do live in Colorado,
but you will never guess where.
Miloch
2018-08-29 21:17:44 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
In article
Siri Cruise says...
Post by Miloch
Larry Kudlow, the director of the National Economic Council,
said Tuesday that
the Trump administration is “taking a look at” whether to
...you been shoveling snow in Denver just a little too often...take
a break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening
for Senator there and the Republicans are looking for people....just
like YOU.
I don't live in Denver you moron. I used to live in Tucson, nice but
to many college kids.
Don't lie to Miloch, Tommy-kins!! You live in Denver with its
Mile-High altitude and lo oxygen content that's affected your
thinking. You really need to return to sea level and get your brain
re-oxygenated!
Denver is a shithole democrapper run cesspool. I do live in Colorado,
but you will never guess where.
Whatever city/berg/"shithole"-town-that-Trump-would-never-visit...you'll be
living on the "wrong side of the tracks" then whine that the city council is not
spending enough money to fix sewers.

*
Tommy
2018-08-29 22:34:43 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
In article
says...
Post by Miloch
In article
september.org>
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
, Siri Cruise says...
Do you even read what you write?
Miloch
2018-08-29 23:25:17 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
In article
says...
Post by Miloch
In article
september.org>
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
, Siri Cruise says...
Post by Miloch
[...]
...the fact that you didn't understand it says more about you than me.

...oh look, Fox News Boy..."Tucker Carlson" comes on in 30 minutes and "Hannity"
right after him.

*
Tommy
2018-08-30 01:42:49 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
In article
says...
Post by Miloch
In article
says...
Post by Miloch
In article
september.org>
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
, Siri Cruise says...
Tell me what they had to say, you obviously watch it. I don't.
MaxxX
2018-08-30 07:14:27 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
In article
Siri Cruise says...
What shithole did Milcock ooze out of?
Tommy
2018-08-30 10:09:40 UTC
85.214.115.223>,
Post by MaxxX
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Tommy says...
Post by Miloch
In article
september.org>,
Post by MaxxX
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Siri Cruise says...
Post by MaxxX
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
a break and make new friends...move to Arizona...there's an opening
for Senator there and the Republicans are looking for
people....just
Post by MaxxX
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
Post by Tommy
like YOU.
His daddies.
Miloch
2018-08-30 12:01:29 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by Miloch
but you will never guess where.
What shithole did Milcock ooze out of?
His daddies.
Wrong spelling, TeaParty Boy...those special courses at Trump University were a
waste of your retirement money...I hope you were part of the $25M settlement
from the Federal lawsuit against ole Trump U!!!

*
Tommy
2018-08-30 12:50:13 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by Miloch
but you will never guess where.
What shithole did Milcock ooze out of?
His daddies.
Wrong spelling, TeaParty Boy...those special courses at Trump
University were a waste of your retirement money...I hope you were
part of the $25M settlement from the Federal lawsuit against ole Trump
U!!!
*
I have reduced you to spelling lames.

Siri Cruise
2018-08-29 18:52:46 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Miloch
...from what I've heard, they've all crossed back into Mexico and
resumed their normal life of singing folks songs while plotting to
sneak back into the US and steal low paying farm worker jobs.
...because...you know...Mexicans!
You racist pig.
But it's okay to call them all rapists and drug dealers?
MaxxX